Looking for a bulkhead fitting

/ Looking for a bulkhead fitting #1  

Monster5601

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota B3030 R4 Tires
First off, I have little idea what I'm talking about, I've done research and reading so I think I'm calling everything correctly but, if I were, then I should be able to locate the bulkhead fitting I need or a way to do what I what to do.

I am replacing both of my rear remote circuits from the Parker 9006 (push on pull off) couplers to a more traditional coupler/collar. What I have is a hydraulic hose attaching to an adapter that fits into the hydraulic coupler. The coupler side is a 1/2-14 NPT, the hose side is a 3/8-19 BSPP with an internal 55 degree flare (see picture). I would like to find this fitting in a design that could be mounted in a plate I can frabricate to replace the silly and hard to use push to connect and pull to disconnect system now on the tractor (see other picture).

If you know where I can find the fitting I'm looking for or perhaps another method I can use to achieve the same results, I would be very appreciative.

20180801_094447.jpg 20180730_081823.jpg

/ Looking for a bulkhead fitting #2  
check on Surplus Centers web site they have several bulkhead fittings

/ Looking for a bulkhead fitting
check on Surplus Centers web site they have several bulkhead fittings

Let me add, that I have searched all the sites Google has brought up without success. Either the part I need isn't made or I'm using the incorrect search criteria. This is the help that I am looking for.

/ Looking for a bulkhead fitting #4  
First off, I have little idea what I'm talking about, I've done research and reading so I think I'm calling everything correctly but, if I were, then I should be able to locate the bulkhead fitting I need or a way to do what I what to do.

I am replacing both of my rear remote circuits from the Parker 9006 (push on pull off) couplers to a more traditional coupler/collar. What I have is a hydraulic hose attaching to an adapter that fits into the hydraulic coupler. The coupler side is a 1/2-14 NPT, the hose side is a 3/8-19 BSPP with an internal 55 degree flare (see picture). I would like to find this fitting in a design that could be mounted in a plate I can frabricate to replace the silly and hard to use push to connect and pull to disconnect system now on the tractor (see other picture).

If you know where I can find the fitting I'm looking for or perhaps another method I can use to achieve the same results, I would be very appreciative.

View attachment 565083 View attachment 565084

Just curious, how on God's green earth did you come up with a British fitting? ****, we beat those people back in the Revolutionary War!

/ Looking for a bulkhead fitting #6  
   / Looking for a bulkhead fitting #7  
Or just weld a coupling onto your mounting plate, screw your fitting into one side, mount your quick connect on the other side

/ Looking for a bulkhead fitting #8  

View attachment 565083 View attachment 565084

Just in case, here's a good article for identifying different types and sizes
Royal Brass and Hose Blog

here's a couple places to look

Hydraulic Adapters | HydraulicsDirect.com
Pressure Connections Corp - JIC BULKHEAD FITTINGS

/ Looking for a bulkhead fitting #9  
Or just weld a coupling onto your mounting plate, screw your fitting into one side, mount your quick connect on the other side
Beat me to it, i was going to say the same thing.........Mike

/ Looking for a bulkhead fitting
Just curious, how on God's green earth did you come up with a British fitting? ****, we beat those people back in the Revolutionary War!

I didn't, this is the rear remote kit straight from Kubota, they did it. From what I understand from reading, we are about the only country that doesn't use the British fittings.

This looks like the best solution since taking the adapter path I end up with a train of adapters that is too long to be workable.

Thanks, guys.