Looking for a Good Dealer"Century"/Branson? Parts

/ Looking for a Good Dealer"Century"/Branson? Parts #11  
I've had good luck with Jon DePratt at DePratt Equipment and Sales out of Iowa. 620-429-2602 Tell him Tracy Massa told you to call. It is very helpful if you have part numbers, but he can figure it out and with the change to Branson now they have to figure out what the Branson part number is anyway. Good luck.

/ Looking for a Good Dealer"Century"/Branson? Parts #12  
.... thanks for the comments... Just to let everyone know though i am out of Kansas... :)

/ Looking for a Good Dealer"Century"/Branson? Parts #13  
depratt_equip said:
.... thanks for the comments... Just to let everyone know though i am out of Kansas... :)

I thought there was a DePratt Equipment Sales in Edgewood, IA. Any relation? It is listed on tractorhouse.com as a Kioti dealer.

/ Looking for a Good Dealer"Century"/Branson? Parts #14  
Not that I know of... Maybe people have heard of us and are using the good name !! :D... boy maybe I can get some franchise fees or something !! :D

Last edited:
   / Looking for a Good Dealer"Century"/Branson? Parts #15  
Ok......Updated Profile......LOL) Guys I just want to get a good place to deal with. BTW, I bought a complete manual set (kinda pricey $$$) but worth the $ to me. These cover the Century 2035(Mitsubishi Engine) and the Century 2045 (Yanmar Engine). I have an Operators manual.....Repair manual...and the complete parts list manual...exploded views and all part #'s. If I can help any one needing part #'s or need a copy of a part diagram let me know. I just need a good dealer or, become one?:p ;)
Also have a 2035 been looking for parts manual/ repair manual any help for locating one would be much appreciated

/ Looking for a Good Dealer"Century"/Branson? Parts #16  
Also have a 2035 been looking for parts manual/ repair manual any help for locating one would be much appreciated
That thread is 16 years old. There are some big Branson dealers that may be able to help. Some have employees who post here. Big Tex, just NE of Dallas is one of the biggest. People may be able to give you better suggestions if they know generally where you are.