Looking for a heavy duty 4' box blade

/ Looking for a heavy duty 4' box blade #11  
I also have a JD2210 and pull the heavy duty Frontier 60” BoxBlade. Works great and I maintain 4 miles of gravel road with it. I bought it new from JD dealer for about $800. I agree wider is better for getting passed mail boxes.

/ Looking for a heavy duty 4' box blade #12  
Excellent example. So if you want to blade next to an object you have to get your tire sidewall within 1/2" of the object?

Most 3pt hitches have some sideways play/adjustment. You can set the implement off to one side by at least a few inches.
The smaller blade will be easier to pull when it's loaded up with dirt. If you're not moving dirt like that, only grading a little off the top, you could use a wider blade.

Gearmore make some sturdy box blades, but they're sold mostly in the western US. I've been happy with both of the ones I've had.

/ Looking for a heavy duty 4' box blade #13  
Most 3pt hitches have some sideways play/adjustment. You can set the implement off to one side by at least a few inches.
The smaller blade will be easier to pull when it's loaded up with dirt. If you're not moving dirt like that, only grading a little off the top, you could use a wider blade.

Gearmore make some sturdy box blades, but they're sold mostly in the western US. I've been happy with both of the ones I've had.

You stop and adjust your sway links all the time to blade next to objects?

/ Looking for a heavy duty 4' box blade #14  
I bought a JD 4 foot box blade last year and it seems heavy duty.

/ Looking for a heavy duty 4' box blade #15  
Apologize if this is in the wrong forum.

I have a mahindra 25hp emax hst that weighs around 1500 pounds....1700 with me on it. I've pretty much settled on getting a 4' box blade. It's going to help me maintain 1/2 mile of dirt/gravel road. Smoothing out pot holes probably being the main job.

Looking for recommendations for a heavy duty box blade that will last at least for a few years. I have a mahindra dealer nearby as well as tractor supply and a massy furgusion dealer close.
Who makes a cat 1 4' box blade that will last?

I have the county line 4 footer from TSC, very tough-well built. I have a 24 HP and will always lose traction before I lose the HP to pull it...I actually have yet to lose the HP to pull it.

Have done 18-18 yard truck loads of 2.1 gravel with it. My only complaint is once again-traction but I have turf tires.

/ Looking for a heavy duty 4' box blade #16  
I have the county line 4 footer from TSC, very tough-well built. I have a 24 HP and will always lose traction before I lose the HP to pull it...I actually have yet to lose the HP to pull it.

Have done 18-18 yard truck loads of 2.1 gravel with it. My only complaint is once again-traction but I have turf tires.

I built a suitcase weight rack for the front of my JD2210. When using the BB I throw a couple weights on. If I begin spinning I pick up just a tad on the BB and no more spinning.

DSC03321.JPG

/ Looking for a heavy duty 4' box blade #17  
You stop and adjust your sway links all the time to blade next to objects?

Usually I'll be needing to get close on only one side and I know ahead of time which it is. So I bias the implement to that side when I put it on. But with sliding stabilizers and a tilt cylinder it does not take long to bias it to the other side and readjust the angle. Without those it will take longer. I sure do not miss the turnbuckles!