Looking for a Loader for 5000 Series

/ Looking for a Loader for 5000 Series #1  

AllDodge

Platinum Member
Tractor
Terramite T5C, Kubota M9540HDC24, F3990, RTV1100, Cat 416C, D3B, 955L
Have a 5425 and looking for a loader. Is there anything that can indicate which loaders (JD, Quickie, other, used) will fit on the tractor?

For that matter anything that can folk can use to determine which loaders fit which tractor frames?

/ Looking for a Loader for 5000 Series #2  
If not going JD, manufacture's website, or dealer should have information as to what models they make will fit. A JD dealer should be able to tell what past models and current models will fit.

/ Looking for a Loader for 5000 Series
If not going JD, manufacture's website, or dealer should have information as to what models they make will fit. A JD dealer should be able to tell what past models and current models will fit.

Thanks, I'll give them a call, but they would be able to tell me what aftermarket loaders will fit?

Talked to Dealer in Campbellsville KY and said I can use a 540, 541, 542 and H240 loader. Also said there is not much request for interchangeability. Said if there was the industry would put one together. He made good since

Been looking and there is not much of any in KY, but did find a H240 in Russellville dealer. The sales guy called back and says it has a global attachment, so doesn't use the pins on each side. Also said the H240 is newer then the 540, 1 and 2 but not made anymore. Most folks I think would either want the regular JD attacment or the skidsteer type. Did say the golbal is easier then the JD. He is looking up the frame and joy stick that would be needed

Koyker in South Dakota manufactures after market loaders for a wide variety of tractors: Koyker Manufacturing - Loaders

Thanks, have seen some of them

My main issue, is I want to sell the tractor because I already have one, just got this one on a good deal. If it was for me, I think might just buy new, but don't want to get a piece of junk because the tractor is in great shape

/ Looking for a Loader for 5000 Series #6  
Since you are planning to flip the tractor, I would get a JD loader. All mentioned work on 2wd or MFWD, but were made for MFWD. (you never said which you have) If 2wd, JD 512, 520, &521 will work.

Mine is MFWD and do agree JD loader would be best for resale, or at least matching green :)
Do think the H240 so far is the way to go, and have a couple more messages sent on them

JD 5425.jpg