Looking for a mower that is great on hills

/ Looking for a mower that is great on hills #1  

Mathis89

Tractor
Kubota
My boss is looking for a mower that is great on steep hills, (preferably rider), is quick, good cut quality, nice stripes. Can be no larger than a 52". He left it up to me to find one for a good price.
Thanks for the help, Peace!

/ Looking for a mower that is great on hills #4  
No is correct. A $17K mower plus a $3500 self-leveling seat? No Thanks.
Much cheaper than a Ventrac or Steiner, though also less versatile.

/ Looking for a mower that is great on hills #5  
It depends on how steep the hillside and what is at the top and bottom.

If there are flatter areas at the top and bottom, a decent 4 wd tractor with ag tires will work going up and down the hill. OTOH, if the bottom remains steep and drops of into a cliff or lake, that's a different situation. I have hills here that I back the tractor and bushhog down but that's hard on my neck. Currently, I use a skid steer with a front mount brush cutter for the steep hills.

For really steep areas, Worx has remote models for $1100-1500.

The TRX-52-PRO Remote Control Slope Mower is supposed to handle 50 degree slopes.

/ Looking for a mower that is great on hills #6  
It depends on how steep the hillside and what is at the top and bottom.

If there are flatter areas at the top and bottom, a decent 4 wd tractor with ag tires will work going up and down the hill. OTOH, if the bottom remains steep and drops of into a cliff or lake, that's a different situation. I have hills here that I back the tractor and bushhog down but that's hard on my neck. Currently, I use a skid steer with a front mount brush cutter for the steep hills.

For really steep areas, Worx has remote models for $1100-1500.

The TRX-52-PRO Remote Control Slope Mower is supposed to handle 50 degree slopes.
When backing up steep grades with a bush hog or rotary cutter alway make sure a swivel attachment for the top link to attach to is on the hog or use a chain instead of a solid top link to avoid damaging something on the tractor.

Don‘t ask me how I know this.

/ Looking for a mower that is great on hills #7  
My boss is looking for a mower that is great on steep hills, (preferably rider), is quick, good cut quality, nice stripes. Can be no larger than a 52". He left it up to me to find one for a good price.
Welcome to TBN! (y)

“A Good Price” means a lot of things to a lot of people.

What’s your budget?
How big of an area is expected to be mowed?
How often is it expected to be mowed?

Stuff like that is more helpful to start, otherwise, you’re gonna get things anywhere from $3-4K to $30K in price (And maybe higher).

/ Looking for a mower that is great on hills #8  
Meets all your criteria…

1B1E4653-2653-439C-B7FA-2F04535220E7.jpeg