Buying Advice Looking for a New Holland 72CSH front mount snowblower and front PTO drive kit

/ Looking for a New Holland 72CSH front mount snowblower and front PTO drive kit #1  

holtzacres

Tractor
New Holland Boomer 3045
Hello all. I am looking for a New Holland 72CSH Front Mount Snow blower and the Front PTO kit New Holland Part #715587006. My dealer has had no luck. They are telling me it is no longer available to buy. Can anyone confirm that or is it still available? I would be interested in a good used on also. I have access to the subframe kit and mid pto, so all I need is the snow blower and the front PTO Kit. l have a TC45DA w/supersteer open cab with 16TL loader that I will have paid for this next spring and then I am going to look for another tractor same series, but with cab like TC40DA/TC45DA with cab or Boomer 3040/3045 with cab. I like the hydro over CVT so I will have to find a good used one. I have found a 2008 TC40D with cab, 250TL loader, 888 hrs, std front axle, 1 rear remote, R4 tires for $23,500 let me know what you all think of the price. Thanks for all your help.