Looking for dealer / parts supply place with a Kubota part # L2265 3rd function kit

/ Looking for dealer / parts supply place with a Kubota part # L2265 3rd function kit
UPDATE:

Last Friday, with my sights on the L2265 as the option I wanted - I formulated a plan.

I pulled up Google maps and searched for Kubota dealers. Starting with one I HATE right down the road and spiraling out based on distance I started calling - asking if they had, in stock, on a shelf, a wholegoods part L2265 - hoping that someone got the kit in and never received the Grand L it was for... and the kit was juts collecting dust.

Spiral kept getting larger and farther away - nobody had one. One dealer thought he did - it was showing on his inventory sheet... only to go look in parts and tell me it's not there. 30 dealers called... now the spiral was moving well outside of my state... still calling...

On my 43rd call at 4:45 on Friday - the dealer I called said no - he's got negative in inventory, he knows he's been ordering them and Kubota isn't even sure if/when they will be making them... but then he said something funny "I do show my other location with one in stock".
"Give me the number!"

My 44th dealership call over 350 miles away at 4:48pm on a Friday -
"Hi - I was told by your other location that you guys have, physically in stock, available for sale, wholegoods part number L2265"...
"Hummm... It says we do, let me go look"....
shitty / stress inducing hold music and ad all dealerships seem to play when you are waiting...
"Uhh, hello? You still there?"
(hard swallow)
"Yup - please tell me you have one?"
"Sure do - you want it?"
(I will neither confirm nor deny that a sound like a school girl was made on the call at this point)

And that's the story of how awesome my Friday became.

Monday the dealer called, gave me my final cost including UPS to get it here... so I don't even have to go pick it up...

And yesterday at about 4pm - UPS left me a big L2265 box to go unpack in the barn!

Should be doing most if not all of the installation today.

Last edited:
   / Looking for dealer / parts supply place with a Kubota part # L2265 3rd function kit #12  
title says it all - I have flipped every rock I can - it appears there's no Kubota part number L2265 3rd functions left in the world... and that's pretty much the only thing that works for a Grand L60 cab model... I posted i nthe marketplace with a WTB... here I'm asking if anyone knows of a dealer that has one in stock?
Good Afternoon, Please give us a call or send me a private message. We have 3rd functions available for likely any loader manufactured within the last 30 years. We would love to help.

/ Looking for dealer / parts supply place with a Kubota part # L2265 3rd function kit #13  
UPDATE:

Last Friday, with my sights on the L2265 as the option I wanted - I formulated a plan.

I pulled up Google maps and searched for Kubota dealers. Starting with one I HATE right down the road and spiraling out based on distance I started calling - asking if they had, in stock, on a shelf, a wholegoods part L2265 - hoping that someone got the kit in and never received the Grand L it was for... and the kit was juts collecting dust.

Spiral kept getting larger and farther away - nobody had one. One dealer thought he did - it was showing on his inventory sheet... only to go look in parts and tell me it's not there. 30 dealers called... now the spiral was moving well outside of my state... still calling...

On my 43rd call at 4:45 on Friday - the dealer I called said no - he's got negative in inventory, he knows he's been ordering them and Kubota isn't even sure if/when they will be making them... but then he said something funny "I do show my other location with one in stock".
"Give me the number!"

My 44th dealership call over 350 miles away at 4:48pm on a Friday -
"Hi - I was told by your other location that you guys have, physically in stock, available for sale, wholegoods part number L2265"...
"Hummm... It says we do, let me go look"....
shitty / stress inducing hold music and ad all dealerships seem to play when you are waiting...
"Uhh, hello? You still there?"
(hard swallow)
"Yup - please tell me you have one?"
"Sure do - you want it?"
(I will neither confirm nor deny that a sound like a school girl was made on the call at this point)

And that's the story of how awesome my Friday became.

Monday the dealer called, gave me my final cost including UPS to get it here... so I don't even have to go pick it up...

And yesterday at about 4pm - UPS left me a big L2265 box to go unpack in the barn!

Should be doing most if not all of the installation today.
Get out your pocketbook and call Messick‘s. If you chose next day you will have it by Wednesday. Warning be setting down. Messick’s and others want $1203.45

Colemans Equipment will sell you one for $1,066.00.

/ Looking for dealer / parts supply place with a Kubota part # L2265 3rd function kit #14  
I think it is installed by now, and WR long was a little slow on the response. besides he needed the OEM kit.

/ Looking for dealer / parts supply place with a Kubota part # L2265 3rd function kit #15  
I quit buying anything from Messicks a while ago. Their shipping cost is way over the top and their prices and my local dealer prices are about the same anyway plus my local dealer delivers my stuff to the farm, no charge.

Did one shot with Messicks, never again.