Looking for Discontinued gasket

/ Looking for Discontinued gasket #1  

tcartwri

Elite Member
Tractor
CT235
Long time no post... I'm in a bind.

I'm looking for a cross reference for Bobcat PN# 6697252, Gasket, for the hydrostatic assembly.

It goes between the Front Cover casting and the pump body.

Bobcat CT235 SN# A9JY11001 & above.

Hopefully Kioti still carries the part, but I don't have a parts manual for them.

Thanks.

/ Looking for Discontinued gasket
This is the part in question. You can see the deformity in two places. I don't know how it ever not leaked.

PXL_20200926_142615729.jpg

/ Looking for Discontinued gasket #6  
might research Permatex Grey. Have used it for years. Has more holding ability than most. Always used on rear axle covers. No leaks.... a bit tough to take apart though :)

/ Looking for Discontinued gasket #7  
I found this. 41
GASKET
GASKET,NLA - Was 6697252 you can buy gasket material and cut your own, or use Permatex® OPTIMUM RED Gasket Maker

might research Permatex Grey. Have used it for years. Has more holding ability than most. Always used on rear axle covers. No leaks.... a bit tough to take apart though :)

Ya, I would be hesitant to put that in a pump body..... The gasket also sets the clearance on the pump faces.

Bobcat NY has access to the part apparently. Will be ordering on Monday.

/ Looking for Discontinued gasket #9  
Interesting how the gasket got sucked in and cracked. Must be low pressure/vaccum in that area.
Curious what symptoms you had to direct you to this gasket. Did you have a lot of air introduced into the hydraulic fluid?

Interesting how the gasket got sucked in and cracked. Must be low pressure/vaccum in that area.
Curious what symptoms you had to direct you to this gasket. Did you have a lot of air introduced into the hydraulic fluid?

It's been like this since day one. ( the tractor is a 2011 )

You can see the witness marks on the gasket where it was clamped out of shape between the castings.

It started as a slow drip that I noticed in early summer and by the time I got my hay in the barn it was pissing fluid everywhere. No loss of performance to either the hydrostatic or the hydraulics.

PXL_20200926_142745267.jpgPXL_20200926_142801520.jpg