Looking for Landpride PFL1242 Pallet Forks in MD/VA/PA

/ Looking for Landpride PFL1242 Pallet Forks in MD/VA/PA #1  

Johnkn

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota LX3310
Hi, I've been trying to purchase Landpride PFL1242 pallet forks from my local dealer for months, he now says they are backordered until June. Any know of any available? I'm in 20646 Maryland and can drive to VA/PA etc. if needed. Would also consider gently (LOL) used.

thanks all!

/ Looking for Landpride PFL1242 Pallet Forks in MD/VA/PA #2  
There's about 700 small shops in this country making decent pallet fork attachments. If you were to widen your search to include other brands you would probably find something as good or better for less money close to home. We happen to sell Meadows Mills forks by the truckload; they are made about an hour up the road. ATI in New Holland PA makes very good stuff. Pretty much everyone that makes the attachment buy the actual forks.
But if you're stuck on LP, I wish you the best in your search.

/ Looking for Landpride PFL1242 Pallet Forks in MD/VA/PA
Thanks, I'll look at ATI, I believe I already did and they were relatively heavy for my application. When looking at Landpride, those sold by Titan (U.A. etc. on palletforks.com.) Everything Attachments, etc., that Landpride model appears to be the sweet spot for my LX3310's lifting capacity. They are rated to lift more than my tractor will lift and only weigh 220lbs, where the EA, UA, and ATI (I recall) are 80-200lbs heavier. I'm not hung up on price, the quality, weight, and shipping are priorities. I made a 7 hour round trip Tuesday to pick up my new custom trailer, if I knew my local dealer was BO'd to June before I left, I would have tried Messic's just down the road from the trailer dealer. thank you...

Edit, yes, I did look at the ATI set, they are like ~440 lbs for 42" length -vs- 220 for Landpride, I'm sure they are great, just way overkill and weight for my lift capacity.

/ Looking for Landpride PFL1242 Pallet Forks in MD/VA/PA #4  
Hi, I've been trying to purchase Landpride PFL1242 pallet forks from my local dealer for months, he now says they are backordered until June. Any know of any available? I'm in 20646 Maryland and can drive to VA/PA etc. if needed. Would also consider gently (LOL) used.

thanks all!

Apple Farm Service Covington Ohio has a set listed.

Thanks all, hopefully I’ll find something relatively close, I’m headed to Erie, PA next month and will be looking at all the dealers between MD and Erie (and close by NY and Ohio). I appreciate the help and will call about shipping on the non-Landpride models.

Anyone have experience with Skidsteerattachment.com pallet forks or Falcon forks? Both claim the frame is made in the USA, and share off-shore forks like all the rest.

/ Looking for Landpride PFL1242 Pallet Forks in MD/VA/PA #9  
Look at artellian.com. Light, US made.

Look at artellian.com. Light, US made.

Thank you, I did. They build quality items, I have their light kit. Their weight is similar to Landpride when the headache rack is installed which I want. The downside is that where others are in the $6-700 range theirs is $1200 plus $300 shipping putting the total over $1500 vs half for the others.