Looking for options/opinions - 25+ HP and 2K+ lb loader capacity and BH

/ Looking for options/opinions - 25+ HP and 2K+ lb loader capacity and BH #1  

Ecreps

Tractor
looking to buy
Hi all,

I had an LS XJ2025H for about 3 years, and I really liked it, but sold it to get something with more loader capacity and a backhoe. I believe the features I am searching for are:

Run a 5'+ rotary cutter/tiller
Large loader lift capacity. Unloading pallets, full scoops of gravel, etc.
Backhoe
Ideally a Hydrostat, though not absolutely necessary.
Ideally in or under the 30K range for pricing, though I understand not all of my listed options are.

In my Area I have the following Dealers within 45 minutes:
Kubota, Kioti, John Deere, Massey Ferguson, Rural King, Bobcat.

My initial plan was a Kioti DK4210SE. It seems to be a good bang for the buck as far as loader lift, backhoe capacity, and overall being a larger frame size than I can get from the other brands at the same price. However I do not want to put blinders on and miss something.

I plan to visit the Kioti, Kubota, and JD dealers next Saturday. It seems like I should Focus on the L Series, the DK10 and CK10 series, and the JD 3 Series; would you say these are all comparable? Any that I am missing? I am hoping to look at the RK37 and the MF at a later date.

I will be using it to load/unload pallets, move dirt, dig drainage ditches/trenches, as well as run a rotary cutter/Tiller and box blade/rear blade work. I also plan to use it for snow Removal. I am ok with sacrificing HP for Lift capacity; I do not do a ton of rotary cutting or tilling; and I am ok with going a little slower or using a narrower implement on those.

/ Looking for options/opinions - 25+ HP and 2K+ lb loader capacity and BH #3  
I was checking out the Kioti you mentioned. That would be a nice upgrade (as the others) from your XJ. I'm happy enough with the XJ, but I certainly have to work smarter to fork heavy items around. It would be much easier with more capacity, or even something more adept at moving pallets around. What are you talking about weight of pallets etc. that you intend to lift?

/ Looking for options/opinions - 25+ HP and 2K+ lb loader capacity and BH #4  
If you are located in Florida, Georgia or Alabama, consider my well maintained Kubota L3560.

/ Looking for options/opinions - 25+ HP and 2K+ lb loader capacity and BH
   / Looking for options/opinions - 25+ HP and 2K+ lb loader capacity and BH
If you are located in Florida, Georgia or Alabama, consider my well maintained Kubota L3560.

Jeff,

I am not local, but if you are interested in separating some of the implements I would consider driving down to get it. If so, Please PM me and we can go from there. A Grand L would certainly be a good option.

/ Looking for options/opinions - 25+ HP and 2K+ lb loader capacity and BH #7  
What are you seeing price wise on these? I am seeing 40K + backhoe?
I bought one in November for $35k with loader. It’s going to be difficult to find a tractor with 2000#+ loader lift capacity for $30k.

Last edited: