Looking for plumbing connectors - good online sources

/ Looking for plumbing connectors - good online sources #1  

newbury

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota's - B7610, M4700
Basically I need a $2 part. HD and Lowes are the only "close" (< 10 miles) to me places with ease of parking. HD has it about 20 miles away, or will ship it for $8. Lowes didn't.
Supply House has it and shipping is only <$5.
So I added a bunch more small parts and ordered from Supply House and it should get here (Alexandria, Va) tomorrow.
I've been dealing with Supply House since 2018, always good prompt service.
Can anyone add some other good online sources of plumbing supplies?

/ Looking for plumbing connectors - good online sources #2  
You'd be amazed at the deals you can sometimes score on eBay or Amazon. I've gotten stainless steel ball valves for about what I would expect to pay for PVC.

/ Looking for plumbing connectors - good online sources #3  
Welcome to the club! We have jackets!

It is a perennial problem for me, even for the items that HD, Lowe's supposedly stock. Three out of four times, I will make the run, after checking that they supposedly had the parts only to find that they don't. I have taken to ordering for pickup, which means they are the ones that have to sort it out, getting it from another store, or the warehouse, but not everything, e.g. long pipe, is available that way.

I get lots from Amazon, eBay, and McMaster, depending on what the item is. One thing to keep an eye on if you buy brass items is that much of the brass these days contains lead, and is not supposed to be used in drinking water applications.

All the best,

Peter

/ Looking for plumbing connectors - good online sources #4  
I don't think that you will do much better than Supply House, and they seem to be easy to deal with.