Looking for service manual for Kubota F3990

/ Looking for service manual for Kubota F3990 #1  

Sigogglin

Bronze Member
Tractor
New Holland TC45DA
I've a 2019 F3990 and am trying to locate a service/shop manual. I like to have them for all my equipment. I've seen them for sale on Ebay, but they don't seem to have the model year on them. I emailed Kubota to buy one, but they never replied.

Anyone know where I can find a service manual?

thanks

/ Looking for service manual for Kubota F3990 #2  
I think if you rummage thru the Kubota website(s) you will find downloads offered for user manuals. Try a Google search for them of course. I think that search will point you to several sites but at least one Kubota site which is the best bet.

/ Looking for service manual for Kubota F3990
I have looked and looked, no luck. I don't mind buying one, just need to make sure it is the correct one. I couldn't find anything with a model year. Does it not matter?

/ Looking for service manual for Kubota F3990 #5  
I have looked and looked, no luck. I don't mind buying one, just need to make sure it is the correct one. I couldn't find anything with a model year. Does it not matter?
Many times a particular model tractor was only made during certain years and the manuals often cover the whole range of years it was made. That is true for my own B2150s. The service manual (big thick volume) even covers multiple models like B1750/B2150 etc. So in many cases the model year is not really relevant. You probably have one of those.

They must not be too common as I see that TractorData does not (yet anyway) list an F3990. The website Kubota F3990 Manuals | ManualsLib says they have 2 manuals for the F3990 available for free PDF download. However when you go to the manual to look at it the cover shows F2890 and F3690. And that reveals this to be a "front mower" not really a tractor per se. That would be why it is NOT in TractorData. A Google search on "F3990 owners manual" brings up a lot of leads.

Better yet, see User manual Kubota F3990 (English - 109 pages) That website has the Operators Manual for the F3990 also shared with the F2690E which is probably the version sold in Europe.

/ Looking for service manual for Kubota F3990
I have the owner manual, I got that with the mower. I hadn't seen the kubotabooks site, and that is quite nice, but nothing for the F-series mowers. :(

/ Looking for service manual for Kubota F3990 #7  
Try phoning any Kubota dealer parts dept. and ask them.

/ Looking for service manual for Kubota F3990 #8  
Go to a dealer and bring a USB stick.
Dealers have access to the main Kubota documents web site so if they are feeling helpful a few seconds and the pdf form of the manual is on your stick.
Some dealers will charge for a WSM.
Dave M7040

Last edited: