Looking for some information on kioti codes and diagnostics (update)

/ Looking for some information on kioti codes and diagnostics (update)
Tractor has been at the dealership for a week. Got a call yesterday telling me that it is a bad sensor in my DPF system and something wrong with the wiring harness. Wiring harness is under warranty. Guess I'll see how long it takes to get my machine back

/ Looking for some information on kioti codes and diagnostics (update) #12  
For cryin out loud Gobberment, it's a tractor!

/ Looking for some information on kioti codes and diagnostics (update) #13  
I wish you the best of luck...but comments like this make me glad I decided to go with the smaller CK2610 to avoid DPFs...meaning I don't have to deal with regens.

I wish you the best of luck...but comments like this make me glad I decided to go with the smaller CK2610 to avoid DPFs...meaning I don't have to deal with regens.

I hear ya, but even the 3510 is on the smaller side for what I need. Tier 4 is just a nightmare across the board, and it will probably only get worse

/ Looking for some information on kioti codes and diagnostics (update) #15  
I hear ya, but even the 3510 is on the smaller side for what I need. Tier 4 is just a nightmare across the board, and it will probably only get worse
Hope everything works out for you.

I saw some people getting the CK2610 and then turning the fuel screw out to increase hp...but I sure wouldn't do that with a new tractor because it voids the warrantee..but I guess they did it to avoid the DPF while getting more hp.

Hope everything works out for you.

I saw some people getting the CK2610 and then turning the fuel screw out to increase hp...but I sure wouldn't do that with a new tractor because it voids the warrantee..but I guess they did it to avoid the DPF while getting more hp.

Mine is still very much in warranty, but believe me, as soon as it is out of warranty I am going to find a way to get rid of the DPF

/ Looking for some information on kioti codes and diagnostics (update) #17  
Mine is still very much in warranty, but believe me, as soon as it is out of warranty I am going to find a way to get rid of the DPF

Funny you say that as I purchased a generic DPF delete kit from Mother Russia (where nobody cares about enriched diesels spewing black goodness into the air).

Basically it is a black box that sends a slightly varying signal from the bypassed pressure differential switch back to the computer so the DPF can be eliminated altogether or "test tube" fabbed to fit where the media went into the housing.

I haven't gotten around to fitting because of life and the fact that I still need to puzzle out how to integrate the bypass into the harness and I don't know if Kioti's ECU is smart enough to eventually question the signal from the pressure differential.

Elsewhere I read one report that Kioti's ECU didn't even care if the pressure differential sensor was DISCONNECTED period. That same person had not removed the DPF media. Anyway, you might want to mess around disconnecting the pressure sensor and removing the media just to see what happens. Please report any result be it good or bad if you pursue this.

Funny you say that as I purchased a generic DPF delete kit from Mother Russia (where nobody cares about enriched diesels spewing black goodness into the air).

Basically it is a black box that sends a slightly varying signal from the bypassed pressure differential switch back to the computer so the DPF can be eliminated altogether or "test tube" fabbed to fit where the media went into the housing.

I haven't gotten around to fitting because of life and the fact that I still need to puzzle out how to integrate the bypass into the harness and I don't know if Kioti's ECU is smart enough to eventually question the signal from the pressure differential.

Elsewhere I read one report that Kioti's ECU didn't even care if the pressure differential sensor was DISCONNECTED period. That same person had not removed the DPF media. Anyway, you might want to mess around disconnecting the pressure sensor and removing the media just to see what happens. Please report any result be it good or bad if you pursue this.

As soon as I have my machine back I'll definitely look into both these options and see what I can do. Thanks for the tip!

/ Looking for some information on kioti codes and diagnostics (update) #19  
Any hints on where you can find one of those? I’m looking for a delete kit for my LS XR3037. Only 850 hours and I’ve gone through 4K in repairs to that stupid system.