looking for Yanmar part...

/ looking for Yanmar part... #21  
Replacement relay came, wired as per Yanmar wiring diagram which took very little deviation from the factory kobelco loom. I left the Hitachi solenoid in place and simply used the new NSK safety relay to pick this up, i also removed the Hitachi module from the Solenoid. . First I bench tested and relay came on, then tested after installing by removing feed to the internal relay contact "A" (as a precaution so the starter wouldnt operate whist engine running) after starting and then operating the ignition switch again with engine running. the relay didnt come on as expected and designed as it detected the pulse from the alternator. So i reconnected the 12v feed to the relay and called in done.

All in all pretty happy to have the protection relay back in play.

View attachment 799095

View attachment 799096
A
Koshari - great info. I need to replace my AST1-11 with an R11EA also. Could I trouble you to list the Sumitomo connectors needed for a neat install? Thanks again for your help & knowledge.
Benjamin

/ looking for Yanmar part... #22  
Koshari - great info. I need to replace my AST1-11 with an R11EA also. Could I trouble you to list the Sumitomo connectors needed for a neat install? Thanks again for your help & knowledge.
Benjamin
no problem, heres a copy and paste from my aliexpress order.

1 Set 2 Way Female And Male Sumitomo DL Series Automotive Connector With Terminals And Seals 6195-0060 6195-0057​

1-20Sets 6195-0024 6195-0021 6 Pin Sumitomo Waterproof Auto Connector Accelerator Throttle Pedal Electronic Plug​

1684102558523.png

glad the info is handy to others as well.

/ looking for Yanmar part... #23  
I can supply it. Dominion is no longer a Yanmar dealer.

/ looking for Yanmar part... #24  
did you have any luck? finding parts have an FX235d tractor