Looking in Op Manual Min Ballast Weight

/ Looking in Op Manual Min Ballast Weight #1  

Git-R-Done

Bronze Member
Tractor
2021 JD 1025r (Process Buying)
I am all about safety and know I will need ballast on my SA324. I have looked in the op man and do not find minimum ballast weight. I am more concerned with rear ballast weight. Can someone direct me to where I might find this info (sub chapter) or a good 3rd party resource that will allow me to dial in the brand and model?

Folks (being PC) Folks/People DO NOT MESS AROUND when it comes to ballast. Make sure you are on the right side of this issue or it can kill you dead!!!

Git-R-Done

/ Looking in Op Manual Min Ballast Weight #2  
I am all about safety and know I will need ballast on my SA324. I have looked in the op man and do not find minimum ballast weight. I am more concerned with rear ballast weight. Can someone direct me to where I might find this info (sub chapter) or a good 3rd party resource that will allow me to dial in the brand and model?

Folks (being PC) Folks/People DO NOT MESS AROUND when it comes to ballast. Make sure you are on the right side of this issue or it can kill you dead!!!

Git-R-Done
I think it's in the manual for the loader. If I remember right it was between 500 and 600 lbs or so, but don't quote me on that.

/ Looking in Op Manual Min Ballast Weight #3  

Git-R-Done
Per the loader manual on page 5-2 it's 551 lbs for R4 tires and 772 lbs for R3 tires. Not sure why the turf tires call for so much more, but that's what it says.

/ Looking in Op Manual Min Ballast Weight
Per the loader manual on page 5-2 it's 551 lbs for R4 tires and 772 lbs for R3 tires. Not sure why the turf tires call for so much more, but that's what it says.
Thanks!

/ Looking in Op Manual Min Ballast Weight #5  
The topic of ballast is discussed in my FEL manual. They recommend various implements on the 3-point and fluid in the rear tires. Various combinations for anticipated loads on the FEL.

I have 1550# of RimGuard in the rear tires and my Rhino rear blade weighs 1050#.