Looking to buy a used 3520H. Opinions? What's it worth?

/ Looking to buy a used 3520H. Opinions? What's it worth? #1  

SNKETR

Tractor
Kubota
Property description: Central TX, 10 acres. fairy level, 50/50 rocks and soil depending where on the property.

I'm looking at a used 2017 Branson 3520H with under 300 hours. It includes a 6' brush hog, box blade, brush rake, bucket, and disc plow. I can use pretty much all attachments with the box blade probably not being necessary.

What are everyones thought on the 3520H? What should i make sure to inspect on it when looking at it? What do you think that package is worth?

Thanks

/ Looking to buy a used 3520H. Opinions? What's it worth? #2  
   / Looking to buy a used 3520H. Opinions? What's it worth? #3  
I would start by finding out when it was serviced. The 50 hr service is long gone by, but at 300 hrs is the "next" full service. All fluids, all filters. If it hasn't been done, are you going to be able to do it yourself, or do you need it done for you?

Other than that, make sure the DOC filter idiot light is not lit up or blinking on the dash when you run the engine. Then it's just basic stuff after that, drive it around listening for weird noises, check for persistent smoke from exhaust, does it run hot on temperature or not, etc.

/ Looking to buy a used 3520H. Opinions? What's it worth? #4  
A few 20 series in the '16 or so time frame had front wheel bearings go bad. The extra play wears the hub seals and they leak oil. So check for oil leaks on the inside of the wheels.

/ Looking to buy a used 3520H. Opinions? What's it worth?
Well, I'm still waiting to take a look at it in person. Just need to get our schedules to link up. From talking to the guy everything should like it should check out, but we'll see once i get there. Also might go look at a 4720h from someone else. It's $4,500 more so i'm not as inclined to really pursue it but the extra hp might be nice.

I would start by finding out when it was serviced. The 50 hr service is long gone by, but at 300 hrs is the "next" full service. All fluids, all filters. If it hasn't been done, are you going to be able to do it yourself, or do you need it done for you?

Other than that, make sure the DOC filter idiot light is not lit up or blinking on the dash when you run the engine. Then it's just basic stuff after that, drive it around listening for weird noises, check for persistent smoke from exhaust, does it run hot on temperature or not, etc.
I should be able to do it myself. I haven't worked on a tractor, just borrowed my dad's Kubota, but from what i've searched on this site i feel like it shouldn't be a problem. I'm not one to shy away from mechanical work, just not familiar with tractors specifically.
A few 20 series in the '16 or so time frame had front wheel bearings go bad. The extra play wears the hub seals and they leak oil. So check for oil leaks on the inside of the wheels.
So i'll admit that i haven't put the time in to research this since seeing your post about it. Is there already an upgraded replacement part or is it just something to look out for and maintain once identifed?

/ Looking to buy a used 3520H. Opinions? What's it worth? #6  
If it's leaking then the bearings and seals need replacing. I think there are upgraded bearings and seals but I'm not positive on that.

/ Looking to buy a used 3520H. Opinions? What's it worth? #7  
   / Looking to buy a used 3520H. Opinions? What's it worth? #8  
Since your in Central TX check out Epperson Tractor in Lorena just outside Waco. I picked up a new 3620H in May, I got tractor, loader, third function, grapple, 6' box blade, 6' shredder, and sun canopy. everything together was right $32k. its an incredible little machine and the grapple is a MUST! John and Angie are great people and are easy to deal with.