Looks to be a sale on LS?

/ Looks to be a sale on LS? #1  

tomplum

Elite Member
Tractor
XJ2025H
A year ago I asked for the email specials from a dealer in Astoria,OR before I bought. Today he sent out another special sheet. The 2025H TLB I bought was about 400$ cheaper than I got it. LT125 @ $9999. Seems good? I know beans about the dealer, but for those looking - maybe they do discount these things in the fall after all.

/ Looks to be a sale on LS? #2  
I took a trip there last summer to look at a 4145h. They didn’t have one to show me, as most of their tractors were smaller than that. They also carry Kioti, so two brands that I am interested in.
They did quote me a decent price if I wanted to order one though. Seemed like a pretty decent place, I am still considering the deal.

/ Looks to be a sale on LS? #3  
I took a trip there last summer to look at a 4145h. They didn稚 have one to show me, as most of their tractors were smaller than that. They also carry Kioti, so two brands that I am interested in.
They did quote me a decent price if I wanted to order one though. Seemed like a pretty decent place, I am still considering the deal.

Did you check with the Ernst Tractor in St. Paul? Would be a bit closer and their sales guy seemed knowledgeable.

/ Looks to be a sale on LS? #4  
Tomplum, it's probably the backhoe making the difference in price. XJ's haven't come down in price, but there have been some backhoe discounts this year.

/ Looks to be a sale on LS?
Do you think with the intro of the MT series that the XJ will be changed in the near future? I was surprised to see that the MT had a swivel seat for the back hoe. We basically ended up with the XJ as the other brands we looked at weren't as comfortable for the misses with the swivel seat.