Loose tiller tines on woods rtr60.40

/ Loose tiller tines on woods rtr60.40 #1  

1734e

Tractor
Massey Ferguson 1734E
Got this brand new woods 5ft tiller on and used it for about 40 minutes and 2 tines on the same plate came loose. As you can see in picture the tine has slipped out of between the plates exposing a hole in the tine that once back in place has no place for a second bolt. Someone said they never seen a tiller with only one bolt per tine so im a little confused here as to if the one bolt just got loosened and needs tightened back up? I am new to a tractor and a pto tiller so when someone told me there should be 2 bolts per tine and that they never seen a tiller that didn't have 2 bolts per tine, made me think yeah that doesnt make sense to only have one bolt per tine seeing how its making continuous impacts in soil..... seems like a weak design, but from a good tiller like a woods you wouldnt think they would manufacture one with that kind of obvious design flaw. Anyone with woods tiller experience have any suggestions ? thanks

Attachments

• TINE.jpg
    TINE.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 44
   / Loose tiller tines on woods rtr60.40 #2  
Something isn't right. Better pics would tell more

/ Loose tiller tines on woods rtr60.40 #3  
I think that you’re missing some parts.

/ Loose tiller tines on woods rtr60.40 #4  
Did you ever figure this out. I jut bought a woods tiller and used it for perhaps 30ft... 2 of the tines are loose. They seem to lock in the right position under pressure - but why only two??