Lost 3-point lift when I disconnect the Loader?

/ Lost 3-point lift when I disconnect the Loader?
Thanks Wrangler, but I have no need to use the (N) port (figure ll) with the new 3-stick valve body, as all needed functions are covered.
The 3PH is factory plumbed.
The new valve is 'open center'.
Most reply's are about the new 3-spool that I haven't even hooked into the tractors hydraulics yet, which has nothing to do with my actual question.

I guess I will wait until the hoses/fittings arrive, then reset the proportion valve (in the block *see original photo* to use both ends of the tractor as needed.

/ Lost 3-point lift when I disconnect the Loader?
Follow up:

It appears the proportioning valve in 'the block' likely needs new o-rings as it (apparently & slowly) self turns when the tractor is running. (vibration)

As for the long awaited trial on the 3-spool valve operation, It Works As It Should!
$87 3-spool valve, two 8 foot hoses, and $20 in extra fittings, sure beats the expense of 'power beyond' and 'diverter' costs.

My only issue was how tight the 6 ports were on the new spool valve.
I needed a couple of these:
to stack my hoses, and a couple of these: 6801-06-08 3/8" MALE JIC X 1/2" MALE O-RING BOSS 90 DEGREE HYDRAULIC FITTING | eBay to attach the new 8 foot hoses to for the grapple.

Sure I had to wait up to a week for everything to get here but it's not like I didn't have a dozen other things to do.

I try to buy local (always) but for two hoses and fittings on the ends NAPA wanted $215. I ordered these:96" X 3/8" Hydraulic Hose Assembly with 3/8" JIC & 1/2" Male Pipe, 5800 PSI | eBay
for $83 and they were here in 4 days.
$130 difference...

Thank you ptsg for your reply, it helped!

/ Lost 3-point lift when I disconnect the Loader? #13  
Power Beyond is not expensive. It's just a special fitting that goes in the "N" port and a couple hoses that will make that valve connected properly without the risk of getting damaged.

These control valves are not designed to have full system pressure on the tank passages inside the valve and using the Tank port to feed the rest of the circuit, can and will eventually damage the control valve, usually in the form of a cracked housing or blown o-rings.

This is the power beyond fitting that goes in the "N" port. Without this fitting, the N and T ports are connected internally. With the fitting, it will get fluid directly from the P In port, as long as the lever are in neutral, to feed the rest of the circuit.

P80 Carry Over Plug_73L.jpg

Last edited: