Lost an electrical connector on transmission.

/ Lost an electrical connector on transmission. #1  

rockyridgefarm

Elite Member
Tractor
Yanmar YT347
My Turn.
I found some wiring with the connector torn off.

There are two sets of wiring coming from the transmission's right side, just behind the cover for the hst pedal controls. There are some very small (hydraulic?) lines which suggest these are solenoid controls.

The front set was pulled apart and the connector is missing. The blades are still on the wires. All functions seem to be fine. Maybe this is to an option I lack, like mid-pto...

Any ideas? I haven't Pound it on JDParts, yet...

I will try to get a pic this evening...

/ Lost an electrical connector on transmission. #2  
" I haven't Pound it on JDParts, yet... "

Pound a little harder....

/ Lost an electrical connector on transmission.
Had to look twice. I get it! Funny on me!

Tried any Kubota lately?

/ Lost an electrical connector on transmission. #4  
Very tasty providing you use the tasty mustards with horse radish in them. I'm very partial to fancy mustards.

OK I NEED HELP!!!

the other set oulled loose amd now I have no rear pto, Can someone look at theirs? There are two cunnectors coming down 1 is 4 position, the other is 2. I think the teo pto solenoids go to the 4 position connector. Which colors go to the front leads and which to the back?

/ Lost an electrical connector on transmission. #6  
I'll take a look when I get home - that's a few hours wait though - maybe someone can answer this sooner.

/ Lost an electrical connector on transmission. #7  
The rear solenoid is for rear PTO the front one is for MFWD
Rear solenoid wires looking into connector left to right should be yellow,black white, black. The other wire that is unhooked is for a mid PTO if installed.

Ken

I tried and tried to put the leads back into the connector. I chopped it off and connected the rear to the black and yellow, and I have a PTO again. Thanks!

But I didn;t imagine the front would be MFWD. I had to read that post twice, thinking you really meant midpto. Guess I have been running without MFWD, too. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif I'll get that in the AM.

I notice I am getting a single diag flash when I turn on the key and another when I start. Is that normal, or another problem...?

I talked to my lovely wife about the cool reverse pedal when she is cutting brush, she got under the tractor to help me and she agrees...

/ Lost an electrical connector on transmission. #9  
Mike, electrical problems, I hate electrical problems. My truck has been having them lately.

/ Lost an electrical connector on transmission. #10  
The light coming on when you first turn the key on or start machine is part of a system self test and is normal. I am sure that there no other problems. If there was a problem the indicator should flash in sequences of four long or short flashes. You are good to go back to work.

Ken