Love At First Sight

/ Love At First Sight #11  
Agree.

Pictures?? I tried to change my signature to show my new ride and failed at that. Calling me 'computer illiterate' is an insult to those who actually are.

Already got it slightly stuck and unstuck, though. Wife thought that was funny.
Just use the button to attach files when you reply.
Picture1.png

/ Love At First Sight #13  
I'll be the naysayer-since you brought it up, well, sort of, I doubt you got a great deal price point wise. Between few tractors to sell and buying the "deal" via credit not bartering, which might be a moot point anyway, The best deals are either discounted deals or extremely newish tractors that someone else needs to walk away from. Lots of those and some, not all have decent prices where you save some thousands of dollars.
Most dealers have a plan to do set-ups and check fluids and fasteners?
Have fun playing newbie user and welcome to Kioti. The unknown orange tractor.:)

/ Love At First Sight #15  
The very first time I saw a mountain bike... I had to buy it!! Also, didn't care if it was a good deal or not, I had to have it!!!

Roommate was looking at fancy road bikes and asked if I want to go. We walked into the store and our eyes meet the first time... It truly love at first sight. This was 1987 and NO ONE had mountain bikes back then. My first thought was this is indestructible!!! Paid $400 for it and had my girlfriend pick it up a couple days later.... she took it out and got it muddy before I got home...

She was so proud of herself - ME!?!? I wasn't too happy. Looking back, I was an ass... I did end up breaking the front forks off of it. Got a replacement for free (warranty work). Got to remember, I'm a cheap bass-turd. This was way out of my norm...

/ Love At First Sight #16  
The very first time I saw a mountain bike... I had to buy it!! Also, didn't care if it was a good deal or not, I had to have it!!!

Roommate was looking at fancy road bikes and asked if I want to go. We walked into the store and our eyes meet the first time... It truly love at first sight. This was 1987 and NO ONE had mountain bikes back then. My first thought was this is indestructible!!! Paid $400 for it and had my girlfriend pick it up a couple days later.... she took it out and got it muddy before I got home...

She was so proud of herself - ME!?!? I wasn't too happy. Looking back, I was an ass... I did end up breaking the front forks off of it. Got a replacement for free (warranty work). Got to remember, I'm a cheap bass-turd. This was way out of my norm...
I rode in a local bike shop's bicycle race (road race) when I was a kid in 19... 1981? and there were two maniacs on the first MTB's that I'd ever seen. I have no idea where they got the fat (for the time) tires and at this point I don't recall if they had knobbies or were just beach cruiser tires or what; they definitely were a lot bigger than our road bike tires.

Most likely the bikes were cyclocross bikes with custom handlebars; I remember these guys being fast despite the sub-optimal (for road) bikes.

By 1987, there was a professional circuit (my sister regularly ranked) and I finally got one of her bikes hand-me-down style a couple years later and soon after stopped riding my road bike (even on the road - MTBs are way more comfortable, and when you're just trying to stay in shape riding a slower but higher friction (air & road) bike doesn't hurt except you're putting in fewer miles for the same effort, not nearly as impressive!).

/ Love At First Sight #17  
Walked into the Farm Depot in Ionia yesterday, saw a CX2510 Tractor Loader and told a guy sitting at a desk doing something/nothing, "I want somebody to sell me that Tractor". He referred me to a young lady.

They delivered it that day. As of this morning, it has exactly 1 Hour on it.

No clue whether I got a good deal or not. Maybe. Too late now. All I know is, nothing down, $239 a Month for 7 years including insurance. Besides, it might be the only tractor available in the State of Michigan.

I don't even know what I don't know
Local Dealer?

BTW-
Without pictures, it didn't happen!

/ Love At First Sight #18  
I am finally almost done getting the DK4710SE tractor and implements. It's been about a 6 month journey, so it's nice to see/hear about stock on the showroom floors again. I received my Wicked 60 grapple after a 16 week wait just two days ago. Man it works nice. But being able to walk in and purchase the same day - that's worth money!
Congratulations.
Hmmm - tractors and mountain bikes - must be something going on there. I remember falling for those Tomac Farmer John tires for my mountain bike. That is further back than I want to remember. They were indestructible, but they belonged on a tractor - they were very heavy!

/ Love At First Sight
yup!

and check the grease fittings, i had a couple very loose.
Going to do that. A couple of nuts on the 3 pt look kinda iffy to me. But they're tight, so.....

Since I don't have the torque specs, I'm just going to go over them as best as I can and use good sense as to tightening them; if at all.

They come in crates to the Dealer and these guys have a decent reputation. Good sized place, pretty serious people. But I know how things can get overlooked in assembly so, yeah, I'm gonna go over everything as soon as I get done with, "I have a tractor! I have a tractor!"

As to pics, I'm gonna get my wife to help post them for me. I'm not a social media kind of person. In fact, I despise social media (except for Steve Inman). Plus, I am beyond computer illiterate even though I got my first one in 1983 and have had one ever since. Electronics just isn't my thing so bear with me while I figure it out