Lovin livin in N.C.

/ Lovin livin in N.C. #1  

randye1631

Tractor
Kubota L225
Hello to all...Got 10 ac. in N.C. a Kubota L225, a Cat 257, Yazoo YR60 and a DR. field and brush mower. These are all good pieces of equipment. A little grease, a little oil, and some clean fuel keeps everything running well. Any other Yazoo fans out there??

/ Lovin livin in N.C. #2  
:welcome:

What part of NC? You can fill in some more about yourself in the "My Home" section so when you have questions people know a little more about what you have and where you are. If you don't want to put your town down, even a coastal, piedmont, mountains can help since we would know more about your terrain and weather.

I like livin' in N.C. too :thumbsup:

Pete

/ Lovin livin in N.C. #3  
Welcome aboard!!! TBN and NC - you need to post some photos of your equipment stash... :D

/ Lovin livin in N.C. #4  
welcome to the Cacalakies!!

and to TBN!I second TEG's request for pics....:thumbsup:

J

/ Lovin livin in N.C. #5  
welcome to the Cacalakies!! and to TBN! I second TEG's request for pics....:thumbsup: J
Hey Joe Bob, just noticed you passed me in post counts.... That didn't take as long as I thought :laughing: Gunning for LB, next? or going straight for the Bird... :D

/ Lovin livin in N.C. #6  
Hey Joe Bob, just noticed you passed me in post counts.... That didn't take as long as I thought :laughing: Gunning for LB, next? or going straight for the Bird... :D

nah-- Jinman first, then LB with EddieWalker in the mix somewhere... and then Bird....
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Jake