3-Point Hitch Lower lift arm bent?

/ Lower lift arm bent? #1  

jaken

Tractor
Kubota B7510, Ferguson TO30, Troybilt Horse
Got a 53 TO 30 pulling a 5 foot bush hog of unknown maker. The BH pulls off to the right (from drivers seat) almost to the outside of the tire. The sway chain is very tight with the left side loose. This, of course, puts the PTO shaft way out of alignment putting undue wear and tear on the U-joints. The only thing I can see that could be causing this is the right side lower lift arm has a curve (bend) right at the attachment point to the tractor. It looks like a factory bend but I don't know. The left lift arm is perfectly straight. I don't want to pull it off and take the "bend" out unless it actually is bent. Thanks in advance for any help that can be provided. I can provide a picture if necessary.

/ Lower lift arm bent? #2  
Got any pictures??

You also will need to add a sway bar to keep it from moving side to side everytime you turn.

Something like one of these CountyLine® Stabilizer Arm - Tractor Supply Online Store

Hooks to the implement pin OUTSIDE the lower arm, and then to a "short" pin up under the axle where the fender bolts on. You should see a bracket with a series of holes. If you dont have the short pin, get one from TSC too while you are there.