LPGS sizing question

/ LPGS sizing question #21  
Thanks for the compliments. I am currently working on a hydraulic wheel set for my box blade to be used with Topcon machine control. I considered buying a drag box and setting it up but found that some of the work between borders was to close to make the turns. I also looked at Level Best offerings and searched the internet for all the implements I could find. I went back and forth with this for the last few years and finally committed to converting my Frontier/Gannon box blade for this. If it works out then I will buy another box blade to use for other uses and leave the current one set up with the wheels.

I have the Frontier Gannon BB1284 box blade with hydraulic rippers and floating tailgate 1260lbs. It has been a very good box blade for me but it does have one flaw, it is not quick hitch compatible. It is the only implement I have for 3pt use that is not compatible and this means the quick hitch is on and off a lot. When I convert this box blade I will add a fold up tongue to it that when folded up will have a quick hitch compatible set up on it. So after the conversion I will be able to tow it for final finish grading just like a drag box. For preliminary grading and rough medium grading I can use the three point set up as it will have caster wheels for turns. It will also have individual circuits for left and right rear wheels for grade control.

Should be a fun build and will post pics on this.