LS 3039H is HOME!!

/ LS 3039H is HOME!! #1  

crawleybp

Tractor
LS R3039H
I was really upset that i had to wait a month to get this tractor, but as soon as i heard that engine turn over i felt better. I'm really happy with the look and feel of the tractor. I haven't got to do anything with it yet but i think it's going to do great. It's miles ahead of the McCormick CTJ23 i traded. The only thing that sucks is i forgot to let the ROPS down before i pulled it in the garage and hit the opening. My wife is going to kill me.... I took a couple quick pics so you guys could check it out!!

IMG_20120628_105545.jpgIMG_20120628_105610.jpgIMG_20120628_105629.jpgIMG_20120628_105832.jpgIMG_20120628_140933.jpgIMG_20120628_140942.jpgIMG_20120628_141231.jpg

/ LS 3039H is HOME!! #2  
Congrats!!! Fine lookin machine, especially with the R4 tires!!! Glad they finally got you straightened out. The wait was worth it. Hopefully they'll get my tire situation handled, and I'll get mine delivered by the weekend!
Enjoy,
Randy

/ LS 3039H is HOME!! #4  
If you play it cool about the garage header damage.. she may never even notice it, and if she does, just say "huh.. I never noticed that before, I wonder how long that has been there". You can always own up to it later if need be, just tell her you were embarrassed to talk about it.. she will understand:D

James K0UA
ps.. don't mention I suggested this....:ashamed:

/ LS 3039H is HOME!! #5  
Thats a fine looking machine.Dont worry about the garage header,all garage doors need some character .
Brian

/ LS 3039H is HOME!! #6  
Nice unit! You have to do something about the cleanness it shines to much!

/ LS 3039H is HOME!!
where's your rear work light??

Yeah i seen that when i got home too..called the dealer. He has one, i just need to swing by and pick it up.

/ LS 3039H is HOME!! #8  
Nice pics of the Tractor, but I'm envious of that view! Is that from your property?

/ LS 3039H is HOME!! #9  
Nothing like that new engine sound!

Congrats

/ LS 3039H is HOME!!
Nice pics of the Tractor, but I'm envious of that view! Is that from your property?

Yeah that's the view from my house. I was so lucky to find this piece of land. It was just a small hill that caught fire years ago and the land owner has so much land he didn't know it even had a view at all. I climbed up and stood on a pill of dead tree and seen that view.... I bought it, had it cleared, and built our house! That's one of the reasons i needed the tractor. I bought 3 more acres from him and they both are just covered in dead trees. Oh, and guess what. I was looking at my tractor and those goofballs at the tractor dealership put one of the front tires on backwards!!!???!! How does that happen? They are directional tires so just check yours when you get it and make sure they are on right!