LS Frame Issue Video

/ LS Frame Issue Video #161  
Well I called the new dealer in the province. They were at least honest with me
They have never heard of the problem, the 2 year warranty is up so I am on my own but they will work on it and the north Carolina office refers people to them for non warranty work due to their business association with them.
Anyway my tractor is now in a local welding shop.

/ LS Frame Issue Video #162  
Can someone verify the reinforcing kit bolts are 10.9 grade and is the torque 76 ft. Lbs.?

For obvious reasons, I don't want to ask my dealer (who used 8.8 grade bolts at 55 ft. lbs.) who did my repair.

I'm afraid to switch to 10.9 grade bolts and that torque without knowing that's the latest spec. Don't want strip the casting.

I had the reinforcement kit installed on my R3039 in March 2015 and my dealer used grade 10.9 bolts.

Attachments

• DSC02889.jpg
    DSC02889.jpg
    861.1 KB · Views: 206
   / LS Frame Issue Video #163  
I had the reinforcement kit installed on my R3039 in March 2015 and my dealer used grade 10.9 bolts.

I called one dealer in my area and he was a total jerk and talked over me the whole time. I feel sorry for the customers that have to deal with him.

I called LS HQ in NC and was told the line mgr. said the torque is between 75-85 ft. lbs. This jives with the loader manual torque spec. for a 10.9 bolt (76 ft. lbs. in the chart)

You guys that got yours fixed that way ought to confirm the torque since I've encountered several dealers that will tell you something else.