Oil & Fuel LS G3033H How to check front axle oil?

/ LS G3033H How to check front axle oil? #1  

AUSTENNN10

Tractor
Ls 3033
Ok the manual is no help and I searched and found nothing so....My 3033 front axle has a blue plastic cap on the top of the right front axle, remove that and I can see oil way down there. There is no dipstick. How do you tell if its low?
On the left side is a big white paint bolt head. I did not remove it but its on tight.
Any thoughts?

/ LS G3033H How to check front axle oil? #2  
Its on the left side, dont ask how i know :D
Ok the manual is no help and I searched and found nothing so....My 3033 front axle has a blue plastic cap on the top of the right front axle, remove that and I can see oil way down there. There is no dipstick. How do you tell if its low?
On the left side is a big white paint bolt head. I did not remove it but its on tight.
Any thoughts?

/ LS G3033H How to check front axle oil?
Screw dipstick in or not?

/ LS G3033H How to check front axle oil? #4  
I do, not sure if that's right, I would rather have a little more than not enough. Like you said the manual is no help. I had to ask my dealer how to check it, I thought for sure it would have been under the blue cap.

/ LS G3033H How to check front axle oil?
I think if you screw it you could overstate not understate. Not screwing would give the lesser value.

/ LS G3033H How to check front axle oil? #6  
Huh I was just looking at this today. I took the blue cap off on right side of front axle and thought huh where is the dip stick talked about in the manual? So I called my dealer and he said its the blue cap and I said well there is no dip stick. He thought it might have broken off? Or there was a fill drain plug towards the top near the blue cap that I took out. Well now I know where its at and will let me dealer know since he is a brand new dealer up here in Alaska.

Thanks azranger

/ LS G3033H How to check front axle oil? #7  
Any thoughts?
The dipstick is the bolt painted white on opposite side of blue oil fill cap