Grading LS MT225S W/4 FT Box Blade

/ LS MT225S W/4 FT Box Blade #31  
I have been running water in my rear tires 75 % for a few months now and it made a big difference. It helped with traction on slopes & hills and a lot more stable with big loads.
I hope you are running significant air pressure.....as I was not. It was the low air pressure and liquid, not one or the other.

/ LS MT225S W/4 FT Box Blade
I hope you are running significant air pressure.....as I was not. It was the low air pressure and liquid, not one or the other.
Fluid in tires assume you don’t have mmm otherwise you would be seeing tracks in yard and deck adjustments to keep it higher to hide marks. Had kioti with fluid in tires had to run finish mower higher to hide tracks from weighted tires. You said it rides smoother that is a plus for sure. No wheel spacers?

/ LS MT225S W/4 FT Box Blade #33  
I just finished running the MT225S for the weekend, making sure it is what I want, is everyone here still loving theirs? I did love it and think it is the perfect size for what I need, the only complaint I have is turning the seat to run the backhoe and having to turn it back around to move the tractor 2' and then do it all again, lol small detail and I suppose you get good at it? Thanks for any advice.
I just finished running the MT225S for the weekend, making sure it is what I want, is everyone here still loving theirs? I did love it and think it is the perfect size for what I need, the only complaint I have is turning the seat to run the backhoe and having to turn it back around to move the tractor 2' and then do it all again, lol small detail and I suppose you get good at it? Thanks for any advice.

My father taught me this but this video will help. Best to take baby steps, don't rush and always plan ahead. Safety 1st.

/ LS MT225S W/4 FT Box Blade #34  
Yep 41 PSI in the rear!

/ LS MT225S W/4 FT Box Blade #35  
Fluid in tires assume you don’t have mmm otherwise you would be seeing tracks in yard and deck adjustments to keep it higher to hide marks. Had kioti with fluid in tires had to run finish mower higher to hide tracks from weighted tires. You said it rides smoother that is a plus for sure. No wheel spacers?
No mmm and no spacers.

/ LS MT225S W/4 FT Box Blade #36  
Subbed to follow for updates. I considered that exact model tractor. I liked the machine, but the local dealer just wasn’t up to par in terms of service capabilities.
Why worry about service capabilities if you are assuming for warranty repairs. Forget that. Excellent machine in design and construction. Mine is a year and a half old now.

/ LS MT225S W/4 FT Box Blade #37  
Only haf mine 2 weeks and 8 hours of use. So far it has been great. I use it almost daily for some task I use to do with a wheelbarrow or 4 wheeler and trailer.

Still trying to master the bucket to pallet forks SSQA hook up. I haven't figured out the angle and lift yet.

/ LS MT225S W/4 FT Box Blade #38  
Coming up on a year with my 225S. I'm at 47 hours. The only issue I've had is a hydraulic leak from the the loader control valve. Annoying as my tractor really doesn't see a lot of heavy use. I was back dragging some woodchips on part of my lawn using the float-mode. Level ground and nothing to snag on so not sure why it's pissing oil from the valve? Thought I read somewhere on here that the valve body was a potential known issue?

As for general performance, I used mine all last winter (in NH) with a 5-foot blower on the back. Zero issues.

/ LS MT225S W/4 FT Box Blade
Coming up on a year with my 225S. I'm at 47 hours. The only issue I've had is a hydraulic leak from the the loader control valve. Annoying as my tractor really doesn't see a lot of heavy use. I was back dragging some woodchips on part of my lawn using the float-mode. Level ground and nothing to snag on so not sure why it's pissing oil from the valve? Thought I read somewhere on here that the valve body was a potential known issue?

As for general performance, I used mine all last winter (in NH) with a 5-foot blower on the back. Zero issues.
You are correct the shuttle portion of valve weeps through activation. I have since discounted it as it minuscule. My defense any used tractor Kioti, Kubota New Holland all have had some small weepage of oil. Now that being said no it should not leak. I read in this forum where someone addressed this loader control valve leak and what they have done to repair it. I know one owner had valve replaced altogether. Another had troubleshooted the valve but I have since forgot the details. If someone knows the repair process I would gladly try it.

/ LS MT225S W/4 FT Box Blade #40  
Do any of y'all have a 5 ft box blade for the MT2 25s? It's what my dealer is recommending based on the weight of the tractor and what he's getting for his when he buys one soon himself.

Not worried as he said I could trade it in for like full refund on 4 footer if it really doesn't work, but I'm curious of y'all's opinions. He said this tractor is a lot heavier than it lists on paper, was wondering if anyone has tried a 5 footer.
I bought the 5' box blade and it handles it fine.