LS MT357 owners manual

/ LS MT357 owners manual #1  

PeteN

Silver Member
Tractor
John Deere 2020 LS MT357HC
Thinking of buying a MT357 and would like to look through the owner's manual to see all the features the tractor has. Anyone know of a source of a digital copy?

/ LS MT357 owners manual
Thinking of buying a MT357 and would like to look through the owner's manual to see all the features the tractor has. Anyone know of a source of a digital copy?
How about any recent MT3 tractor? 342, 347, 352,357?

/ LS MT357 owners manual #4  
As mentioned before Pete, I have the older XR version. Not many differences. If you'd like an owners manual and service manual, PM me.

/ LS MT357 owners manual #5  
I have a MT353 and would say that owners manual is not a good place to find features. The manual for mine covers several models and isn't specific at times as to which model has the feature. Datasheets and spec pages are probably better right off of the LS site for features.

/ LS MT357 owners manual #6  
I would suggest going to nearest dealer. Those I have visited have brochures with more information than the owners manual. The owners manual covers the MT342, 47, 52 and 57, but not as well as the brochures do.

/ LS MT357 owners manual #7  
Here's the manuals that came with my MT352

Its got everything you need the owners manual is probably 150+ pages. I've been reading it and there's some info in there. You need to know how to operate any feature its there .. I lernt a few things I didnt know how to use.

It's got loader float and also implement float for example. And spells out how to use.

warning: Not written by an English as a the primary language writer.

20211115_111140.jpg
20211115_111135.jpg
20211115_111142.jpg

/ LS MT357 owners manual
I got the same manual for the tractor and loader when I bought the MT357HC. I did not get the equipment maintenance log book. Is that just an empty book or are there service schedules in there? Still would like to get my hands on a service manual for this newer model since it does have a few more electrical features from the previous XR models.

/ LS MT357 owners manual #9  
I got the same manual for the tractor and loader when I bought the MT357HC.

Still would like to get my hands on a service manual for this newer model since it does have a few more electrical features from the previous XR models.

Congratulations on your new tractor.

Service manual:

/ LS MT357 owners manual