LS or TYM

/ LS or TYM #31  
If you can figure out where/how to mount the gauge, all you need to do is get your sensor into a water jacket. I’ve seen it done with a short piece ot tubing with the sensor port which just went into the radiator hose. The “race and performance parts places may have them as stock items.

I have most of the gauges and a cluster, to add gauges to my tiny tractor for fuel pressure, hydraulic pressure and temp for the water and the hydraulic oil. Just trying to buy the correct Ford part to get the injection pressure gauge for a ford diesel to run the electronic hydraulic pressure gauge. I have a cap mounted and am looking to mount the gauge cluster up there Where i can look up and see it. Gauges are lots easier to install if they are electronic, because you don’t have to route, things like hydraulic lines next to the operator.

Tip, get the “analog” gauges with a needle, and rotate them when you mount them so normal is vertical. Then you can tell at a glance that something is either above or below where it normally is.