LS Service Manuals

/ LS Service Manuals #41  
Sooooo, of those that ordered through this website, how long did it take for the electronic version to come through. I had thought it would be instantaneous. I ordered Friday, and so far, nothing...

Maybe they actually manually email them out, so I'll get it on Monday? Seems odd, though.

/ LS Service Manuals #42  
Sooooo, of those that ordered through this website, how long did it take for the electronic version to come through. I had thought it would be instantaneous. I ordered Friday, and so far, nothing...

Maybe they actually manually email them out, so I'll get it on Monday? Seems odd, though.
I ordered mine around 1200 EST and I received it pretty quick, within minutes. It's not instantaneous so I believe someone has to process the order.

The download link was in the invoice email they send. Mine ended up in my spam folder so you might check there.

/ LS Service Manuals #44  
One thing I did not like about the XR4100 series service manuals were it's lack of error codes. Do the new manuals better cover error codes?

/ LS Service Manuals #45  
the mt125 wont have trouble codes, it has non electronic and non emission

/ LS Service Manuals #46  
One thing I did not like about the XR4100 series service manuals were it's lack of error codes. Do the new manuals better cover error codes?
No. The error codes are not in there which I would have thought would be part of a service manual.

/ LS Service Manuals #47  
We have a nice dealership locally here. I asked them a couple weeks ago about the service manual for my MT240HE, they checked with LS, and then ordered Blue USB sticks lol

I stopped by today and picked it up. They said there is not a Parts List file that they know of, but gave me the service manual. This is for the MT240E but other than the motor/turbo, it should be relevant to all the MT2 series. I uploaded it to a file hosting site, it is a 512 page PDF and 138MB. You should be able to download it here: Box

Last edited:
   / LS Service Manuals #48  
No. The error codes are not in there which I would have thought would be part of a service manual.

My manual (from dealer) has error code table in Chap 2 - Engine

/ LS Service Manuals #49  
My manual (from dealer) has error code table in Chap 2 - Engine
Your XR41xx manual had the codes but I haven't found them in the MT3 manual.

Last edited:
   / LS Service Manuals #50  
I would hope that the codes would be the same, between the XR and MT3