LS vs NH

/ LS vs NH #11  
The current Boomer series (33, 37, 41 and 47) are built by LS but have Shibaura engines. NH switched from Mitsubishi to Shibaura engines when they needed to go to Tier IV.

/ LS vs NH #12  
Is there a BIG enough price difference have to have worries? Is the dealer going to be there next week, how long are the parts going to be imported if my dealer is selling used cars next week, where's the next closest dealer, etc. And of course resale. I'm not doubting the tractor, by nature they're all very basic technology, but if your down for several weeks or worse, for a $100 part?. a well established dealer & network is priceless!

/ LS vs NH #13  
Is there a BIG enough price difference have to have worries? Is the dealer going to be there next week, how long are the parts going to be imported if my dealer is selling used cars next week, where's the next closest dealer, etc. And of course resale. I'm not doubting the tractor, by nature they're all very basic technology, but if your down for several weeks or worse, for a $100 part?. a well established dealer & network is priceless!

LS and NH should have interchangeable parts.

/ LS vs NH #15  
LS does not make all new Holland boomers. My new Holland 54d boomer was built in Mexico and has a fiat engine.

/ LS vs NH #16  
LS does not make all new Holland boomers. My new Holland 54d boomer was built in Mexico and has a fiat engine.

There is some overlap there. The CVT tractors come out of the former New Holland Mexico plant, which now paints some tractors red for Case IH. They make 45-140 hp tractors at that plant. CNH Industrial includes the Fiat industrial business so that engine is home turf for them.

I looked at a 46D a few weeks ago. Nice looking machine! How does the CVT do on hills?

/ LS vs NH #18  
There is some overlap there. The CVT tractors come out of the former New Holland Mexico plant, which now paints some tractors red for Case IH. They make 45-140 hp tractors at that plant. CNH Industrial includes the Fiat industrial business so that engine is home turf for them.

I looked at a 46D a few weeks ago. Nice looking machine! How does the CVT do on hills?

So far I really like the cvt. No problem on the hills but they aren't too steep here. My biggest problem is getting the cruise control off at road speed and not coming to a fast stop.