Buying Advice LS vs TYM vs Kioti

/ LS vs TYM vs Kioti #181  
I plow my 1000 foot, My secondary driveway, my barnyard, and sometimes my neighbors driveways and so far never had it stock more what it could get itself out of…

I do have filled tires with beet juice, and the driveway is mostly flat with a 3-4 foot incline at the entrance on the road

My Deere had my box blade on the back, but the tires weren't filled, not that SCUT tires hold a lot of liquid. I defiantly went with loaded tires when I purchased the Kioti, I wasn't going to make that mistake again.

I can't imagine the filled tires would have made much of a difference on the old tractor, I was more ballast in my own right, but you never know.

/ LS vs TYM vs Kioti #182  
I’ve never had traction issues with the R4s other than when I first got it and was foolish enough to think that 4wd would take me through a mud bog
If it makes you feel better, my tractor with R-1s and chains once spent two weeks in a bog hole.

/ LS vs TYM vs Kioti #183  
So....a 20ft trailer w/ a TYM T25 with loader and Rotary cutter is gonna weigh more than 11,000 pounds that my truck is rated to pull?????
Yeah..right
On flat ground with a tailwind, probably no issue. You get on an incline or a long pull there will be an issue, if the tranny don't puke I'd be surprised. Then there is the decline part and marginal brakes. Not the weight at issue but the impact of gravity and the marginal brakes and dimmunitive motor and trans.

Have fun.