Buying Advice LS vs TYM vs Kioti

/ LS vs TYM vs Kioti #1  

DrAsus

Tractor
n/a
I was thinking about getting my 1st tractor. I have just a few projects and then I wouldn't need one. However, I was thinking of starting a bush hogging/tractor services business. If I do 1 or 2 jobs a month...to make the payment..I essentially have a free tractor.

I really want a 35HP...but I don't think it's in the budget. I really like the Kioti CK3510...but again..price is a factor.

I've found a TYM dealer about an hour away that has a 'package' for about 25k. Tractor with loader, grapple, rotary cutter and 20ft trailer! That's less than just the kioti tractor and loader!!! Yes it's only 25 HP....but again...price.

I've tested driven some LS models. They seem ok....but I don't know if they are as good as TYM. Are they? I know like 4 or 5 people that have them and they seem happy. The Ls dealer is really close to me. I like the MT225e except for the loader joystick...way too short!!!

And, if I can be honest..I'm a little intimidated of a 20 ft trailer. It takes a 10 acre field to turn my supercrew F150 around...lol.

Thanks in advance.

/ LS vs TYM vs Kioti #2  
If you can, sit on everyone that you are considering. Ergonomics are a huge factor in not getting warn out while using the machine. Maybe look at Summit Tractors. They are supposed to be fairly well-equipped even with the base model.

Good luck with your search.

/ LS vs TYM vs Kioti #3  
For now I'm happy with my LS but would not shy away from the other brands. Good and bad in all of them, there is no right answer in my opinion. Only what works for you.

/ LS vs TYM vs Kioti #4  
Kioti has the CX2510 and it's a tough little machine, and I can't recommend the Kioti CK2610 enough. The LS MT225E and smaller MT225S are both solid in their own right. TYM has the 2515 which is a legacy Branson model, and it's an excellent machine; TYM also has the T25, and it's nice, but a step down in size. These are all 25 horsepower tractors that are also big sellers for their respective brands. I'm obviously partial to Kioti, but I doubt you can go wrong with any of them.

Try them out, find the one that fits you, and a dealer you trust.

/ LS vs TYM vs Kioti
Yeah..the T264 or T25 are the ones in the 25k package.

I just saw a Larry stoves and equipment video on YouTube and he has this week's special pick 3 of CK2620 with 20ft trailer for $33,500. I really would love to have a kioti...but $8500 is a lot of change.
Yes I know the ck2620 can do a little more work than a T25....but 8500 is 8500! Lol

/ LS vs TYM vs Kioti
Do you think NOW is the time to buy? Or would waiting till next spring be better? Do you think tractor prices will go down if they keep having inventory and no one is buying them....????

/ LS vs TYM vs Kioti #7  
Tractor prices are not going down.

/ LS vs TYM vs Kioti #10  
I wouldn’t be afraid of an LS. I have a big one that is extremely well-built and well thought out. I believe that the quality and proximity of the dealer for the brand you choose is critical.