LS3135C WINDOW TINT

/ LS3135C WINDOW TINT #1  

davidvercher

Tractor
LS 3135C
Hey Guys, I'm really enjoying my new tractor, but I want to tint the windows so everyone that drives passed can't see what I am doing in the cab. What % tint do you recommend? I don't want it too dark so I can work late evening/night if needed. I was thinking 40% or 50%.

/ LS3135C WINDOW TINT #2  
If you want so they won't see in, I'd get the privacy film instead of tint. It's mirror reflective in light, so everyone else will just get their reflections. You might have issues with law enforcement if you drive the tractor on the road though.

/ LS3135C WINDOW TINT #5  
Hey Guys, I'm really enjoying my new tractor, but I want to tint the windows so everyone that drives passed can't see what I am doing in the cab. What % tint do you recommend? I don't want it too dark so I can work late evening/night if needed. I was thinking 40% or 50%.

People will be able to see at 50% pretty easy. Normal glass is around 78%. If you don't want people to see use reflective other wise you need to get under 35%.

/ LS3135C WINDOW TINT
Thanks for the help guys. Just like to sip on a cold one or two. Trying not to make the neighbors jealous! :drink:

/ LS3135C WINDOW TINT #7  
Thanks for the help guys. Just like to sip on a cold one or two. Trying not to make the neighbors jealous! :drink:

No problem, just replace your "slow moving vehicle" triangle with something new. Your neighbors will know that you are cool!

ImageUploadedByTractorByNet1458082733.998436.jpg

ImageUploadedByTractorByNet1458082744.810738.jpg

ImageUploadedByTractorByNet1458082760.428845.jpg

/ LS3135C WINDOW TINT #8  
Old thread, but has anyone some new recommendations? Which is the best tint at the moment?