LT245DT Power Steering

/ LT245DT Power Steering #1  

Cdnhogman

Tractor
Kubota L4150, MasseyGC2300
A friend and neighbour of mine has an LT245DT tractor with manual steering.

Is there such a thing as a power steering conversion kit for this tractor and if so, where can he get one?

Thanks!

Last edited:
   / LT245DT Power Steering #2  
You might try this place Industrial replacement tractor power steering cylinder store. They have retrofit kits for many old tractors, including Kubotas. A lot of it has to do with the type of steering system you have. Check out their web site and then give them a call. They are great to deal with and will try to help you every step of the way. They are not cheap though, but what they sell seems to be well engineered and of good quality.

Good luck...
Jim from NH

/ LT245DT Power Steering #3  
You might try this place Industrial replacement tractor power steering cylinder store. They have retrofit kits for many old tractors, including Kubotas. A lot of it has to do with the type of steering system you have. Check out their web site and then give them a call. They are great to deal with and will try to help you every step of the way. They are not cheap though, but what they sell seems to be well engineered and of good quality.

Good luck...
Jim from NH

I used them to fit a PS unit on my old Yanmar (before I bought my bx). They are excellent people to work with. Very knowledgeable and will guide you through the whole process.

/ LT245DT Power Steering
Thanks for the information! I have forwarded it to my friend and he has made contact. I will keep you informed about the outcome.