LX 3520/4020

/ LX 3520/4020 #1  

Paystar

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B2620
Is it just that Kubota Canada never updates their web site or are these not available in Canada yet? I have yet to hear about or see an LX35 or 40 here yet.

/ LX 3520/4020 #2  
They are still new enough, I haven’t seen them on dealer lots yet either

/ LX 3520/4020
Kubota USA site has shown them since January.

Just too bad they are now the same price as a cabbed Grand L was before covid pricing took effect.

/ LX 3520/4020 #4  
Kubota USA site has shown them since January.

Just too bad they are now the same price as a cabbed Grand L was before covid pricing took effect.
Unless things have changed quite recently, one cannot yet build a 4020 on the Kubota website. Can build a 3520 but not a 4020.

No, I haven't checked for the past month or so.

/ LX 3520/4020 #5  
Unless things have changed quite recently, one cannot yet build a 4020 on the Kubota website. Can build a 3520 but not a 4020.

No, I haven't checked for the past month or so.
Just checked.

Still cannot build 4020.

Have been able to build 3520 for months.

/ LX 3520/4020 #6  
I still haven’t seen one on a dealer lot
Every dealer I’ve looked at still has lots of L2501s to try to unload though.
LoL
I quit going by the website a couple years ago, when they had the shortages, and price changes. Etc.
I REALLY wish they would offer those 3520 or 4020 with the hst+ transmission,
Even a 30hp would probably work for me.
Id like an exact smaller version of the grand L, with all the controls the same.
I would buy one in a heartbeat to have a big and small tractor, with all the controls the same
Switching tractors, a few times a day, and I’m constantly reaching for the throttle lever, in the wrong spot,

/ LX 3520/4020 #7  
First, I am a tractor newbie. Second, if you are looking to configure an LX4020 on the U.S. site, then follow this process:

(1) Go to LX Series page
(2) Click on "Build My Kubota"
(3) At the top of the page click on "SERIES"
(4) Click on "LX series"
(5) The option for the LX4020 will be available.

Hope that helps. This has been available for quite a while as I used it to configure mine. Also, for anyone looking to put a front mounted snowblower, there is a new subframe for the LX Series 20 which is just in the process of going into production. If you have anymore questions on the LX4020, I can try to answer, but I'm just a guy that is getting his first tractor.

/ LX 3520/4020 #8  
First, I am a tractor newbie. Second, if you are looking to configure an LX4020 on the U.S. site, then follow this process:

(1) Go to LX Series page
(2) Click on "Build My Kubota"
(3) At the top of the page click on "SERIES"
(4) Click on "LX series"
(5) The option for the LX4020 will be available.

Hope that helps. This has been available for quite a while as I used it to configure mine. Also, for anyone looking to put a front mounted snowblower, there is a new subframe for the LX Series 20 which is just in the process of going into production. If you have anymore questions on the LX4020, I can try to answer, but I'm just a guy that is getting his first tractor.
BTDT as recently as last week and it hasn't worked for me.

Will try again today.

/ LX 3520/4020 #9  
BTDT as recently as last week and it hasn't worked for me.

Will try again today.
Tried again.

It appears that some ways of navigating to the 4020 page work while others do not.

Site is of little value in any event as only base tractor and tires can be configured. FEL and other options cannot.

/ LX 3520/4020 #10  
Tried again.

It appears that some ways of navigating to the 4020 page work while others do not.

Site is of little value in any event as only base tractor and tires can be configured. FEL and other options cannot.
Here is the link of the configuration page which seem to have all the options: Kubota Tractor - Build My Kubota