M-F vs. Fendt?

/ M-F vs. Fendt? #11  
I found this big ol Challenger with low hours and a CVT front suspension for $28,000!
DIRT cheap tractor for a large square baler tug.

Big 8.4L Sisu diesel. I should buy it.

/ M-F vs. Fendt? #12  
I found this big ol Challenger with low hours and a CVT front suspension for $28,000!
DIRT cheap tractor for a large square baler tug.

Big 8.4L Sisu diesel. I should buy it.
Careful, that site is a scam site. They are good at it. Very good…. Same photos here.

/ M-F vs. Fendt? #13  
No ****!!!!
Looked a little too good to be true.

/ M-F vs. Fendt? #14  
No Porch's here and no Fendt's either because no dealers equal none sold. Is it Porsche or Porch or does it really matter?

/ M-F vs. Fendt?
No ****!!!!
Looked a little too good to be true.
Yeah, one feature of globalization and the interwebs is the criminals have learned far better than police how to exploit these channels.

My concern with the Fendt tractor is that he bought it from the same dealer that can't keep a Massey anything running. We laughingly refer to that place as "Field Ready" as everything we have ever received is described as that - and is not. I have to bail the odd Porsch(e) out of local dealerships because it seems they can't seem to get techs who are at the top of their game, but I am in no way able to do so with a Fendt (or French Massey for that matter).

BTW: hobby farming hay to feed buddy's horses is the extent of my soil turning (my farm all rock so grazed unbroken natural prairie grass). If I was 40 years younger I would want to grow hay in the Holland Marsh area of MB NW of Selkirk. What you are doing is my exact idea of (for me) ideal involvement in ag.

/ M-F vs. Fendt? #16  
Yeah, one feature of globalization and the interwebs is the criminals have learned far better than police how to exploit these channels.

My concern with the Fendt tractor is that he bought it from the same dealer that can't keep a Massey anything running. We laughingly refer to that place as "Field Ready" as everything we have ever received is described as that - and is not. I have to bail the odd Porsch(e) out of local dealerships because it seems they can't seem to get techs who are at the top of their game, but I am in no way able to do so with a Fendt (or French Massey for that matter).

Is it Maple Lane? PM me if you don’t want to answer. I thought Maple Lane was pretty good!0
BTW: hobby farming hay to feed buddy's horses is the extent of my soil turning (my farm all rock so grazed unbroken natural prairie grass). If I was 40 years younger I would want to grow hay in the Holland Marsh area of MB NW of Selkirk. What you are doing is my exact idea of (for me) ideal involvement in ag.
I appreciate that comment. (y) It’s not as glamorous as other types of AG, but I like it and it keeps me real busy.
I like making quantity hay for mushroom and some quality hay for feed.