M4700 Hydraulics

/ M4700 Hydraulics #1  

Bms0102

Tractor
Kubota M4700
Hello all,

First post, I知 sorry if my question is answered somewhere else on this site. I cannot find it. I知 looking for some help with adding a rear remote to my ?7 M4700SU. I致e searched to threads here and looked every where I could to try and get an answer. Or at least the answer I want. I don稚 know that much about the hydraulics, but I don稚 feel like should be that hard. On my tractor, all I have is 2 lines coming from the pump/housing and going to the loader valve assembly. A sending Line and return line. Is it possible to put a T in the lines and run them to a spool valve for a rear remote. Or, is there another way that I am not aware of. Or, is a spool valve even what I need to achieve this. The local dealer is telling me it will cost around $1200 to have them do it. I feel like it痴 simple, but again, I don稚 know THAT much about it. Thank you for the help.

Attachments

• 33773A88-41F1-46E9-8504-5C5B160292EA.jpeg
    33773A88-41F1-46E9-8504-5C5B160292EA.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 64
   / M4700 Hydraulics #2  
Bms0102
Welcome to TBN
One can't successfully Tee into the open-center hyd system on a tractor similar to your M4700. Teeing into OC hyd system allows oil to take the path of least resistance rendering some of the hyd control valves inoperable. Added hyd valves must be attached to open center hyd system in series not parallel.

/ M4700 Hydraulics #3  
Look at the back of the tractor. The controls for remotes bolt up to the right side of the tractor. You have 2 slots in the sheet metal below the lift controls. That's where the remote handles come up where you can use them. If you need me to, I can get a picture of where my remote control is bolted to the rear of mine. I can add one more as it will except 2 sets of remotes.