M4D-071 Considering

/ M4D-071 Considering #1  

ranwin33

Bronze Member
Tractor
Mahindra 4035 HST
Thinking about purchasing the M4D-071 Kubota. Was wondering if anyone has had problems with them or things I should look for. Thanks in advance.

/ M4D-071 Considering #2  
I had looked into this model as a future purchase.

Basically the tried and true M7060 with a nicer, bigger cab with buddy seat option.

For whatever reason, the M4-071 only has 60 PTO HP where the M7060 is 64 PTO HP

What I did find. is if you can "settle" for the less deluxe cab, the M7060 is still sold and a 12 speed model is cheaper than the M4-071

/ M4D-071 Considering #3  
I got the M4-071 when my MX had an engine go down and I couldn’t live without a tractor. There is no comparison between the two, obviously different classes of tractor. Having said that more than once I’be wondered if I should have sprung the extra $100 a month payment for the M5. In the future I see myself round baling and who doesn’t like nearly double the fell capacity. The M4 maxes out my trailer which was kind of where I made my decision and I don’t have buyers remorse but I do have M5 envy now:unsure:

/ M4D-071 Considering
I got the M4-071 when my MX had an engine go down and I couldn’t live without a tractor. There is no comparison between the two, obviously different classes of tractor. Having said that more than once I’be wondered if I should have sprung the extra $100 a month payment for the M5. In the future I see myself round baling and who doesn’t like nearly double the fell capacity. The M4 maxes out my trailer which was kind of where I made my decision and I don’t have buyers remorse but I do have M5 envy now:unsure:
Thanks. The M4 should do me, it's quite an upgrade from my Mahindra 4035 HST. Just hoping it will be as solid, so a little antsy about buying. All the specs say it should serve me well.

/ M4D-071 Considering #5  
I'm looking at an M6-115. May buy it. May not. I'm spoiled by pre 4 Kubota's. Have 2 M9000's presently. One cab one OS.