M7060 bogging down.

/ M7060 bogging down.
Thanks to all for the information. I've spoken with my dealer and they are on top of it. They mentioned most of what you guys said but are leaning toward a fuel injector issue. I'll have it brought in.

I'm lucky to have a dealership with a great Service Manager.

Thanks, again, to all.

/ M7060 bogging down. #32  
Hopefully they can solve your issue in short order, it would be interesting to know what your issue is, for those of us with this Tractor!

/ M7060 bogging down. #33  
Thanks to all for the information. I've spoken with my dealer and they are on top of it. They mentioned most of what you guys said but are leaning toward a fuel injector issue. I'll have it brought in.

I'm lucky to have a dealership with a great Service Manager.

Thanks, again, to all.
Service manager is really nothing. It's the tech in the shop who will be the person to analyze and fix the issue.

/ M7060 bogging down. #34  
I have a M7060HD12 and just spoke with my dealer regarding this PSB. I haven't seen the low power issue yet (less than 150 hours on mine) but wanted to be proactive just in case. He stated this PSB is a fix as fail warranty. I just thought I throw that out there for anyone looking into this.

/ M7060 bogging down.
It is in the shop and they warned me that it may take a week or two. Thanks, again, for all the advice.

/ M7060 bogging down.
Got the tractor back today. Cut the grass with the PTO at the economy mode and had no issues. Not much strain with that grass, though. Didn't get to take it to the field as a storm rolled in and the fields are wet.

Tractor ran normally. Time will tell.

Thanks, to all, for the assistance.

/ M7060 bogging down. #37  
Glad you got it back. What did they find?

/ M7060 bogging down. #39  
You are incorrect, you can have a negative suction head pressure to the electric supply pump, there will be no codes set, no loss of fuel rail pressure until that negative pressure gets so great that the high pressure pump is starved for fuel. I have measured this.

Do you have test data to verify fuel flows and pressures in that fuel system? I do!
RickB is correct. Low supply to the high-pressure pump DOES set DTCs. The most common is a leak in the high-pressure fuel system. It is the same code you get from a plugged fuel filter. All the electric pump needs to do is supply a minimum of 2 PSI fuel to the high-pressure pump and not have wide pulsations. Fuel flow beyond that is as irrelevant as the rear tire air pressure.
I have encountered this complaint several times. Connect Diagmaster, perform the 8 injectors shut down tests. Look at the wave pattern from the injectors. Send a copy of the file to Kubota service assist, they will instruct you whether or not to R&R injectors.

/ M7060 bogging down. #40  
RickB is correct. Low supply to the high-pressure pump DOES set DTCs. The most common is a leak in the high-pressure fuel system. It is the same code you get from a plugged fuel filter. All the electric pump needs to do is supply a minimum of 2 PSI fuel to the high-pressure pump and not have wide pulsations. Fuel flow beyond that is as irrelevant as the rear tire air pressure.
I have encountered this complaint several times. Connect Diagmaster, perform the 8 injectors shut down tests. Look at the wave pattern from the injectors. Send a copy of the file to Kubota service assist, they will instruct you whether or not to R&R injectors.
Have you actually tested an M7060 under load while measuring fuel supply pressure to the fuel filter, fuel rail pressure and horsepower? I will save you the time, while fuel supply pressure to the inlet side of the fuel filter is at -2 PSI, rail pressure remains within the range to not set codes and the tractor seems to run normally except power is somewhat lower. Now, while the fuel supply pressure is that low and the fuel temperature gets higher you get fluid dynamic cavitation, continued use under that condition destroys high pressure fuel system components. Eventually a misfire and substantial reduction in power output. But, no codes are set!