M7060 GRAMMER AIR SEAT UPGRADE

/ M7060 GRAMMER AIR SEAT UPGRADE #1  

RoyKing

Platinum Member
Tractor
M7060HSC/18, RTV-X1100C
GRAMMER MSG97/741 450lbs rating and oversize seat with depth and tilt control. Adapted to fit Kubota seat mounting plate using 1x3 tubing

Attachments

• SEAT.jpg
    SEAT.jpg
    543 KB · Views: 336
   / M7060 GRAMMER AIR SEAT UPGRADE #2  
Looks nice give us your review!

/ M7060 GRAMMER AIR SEAT UPGRADE
Really can't do a comparison to other air seat, but can compare to factory suspension seat. The factory seat made tractor uncomfortable, wasn't up high enough to see or reach pedals and seat depth was too short and seat belt retractor dug into my butt. Now I can raise myself till I hit the roof, have seat depth at max and the seat all the way to rear and slight front down angle on the base. Got a long torso so armrests are at max height. The shock absorber setting is nice you can tune the bounce rate from very soft to very firm. Grammer makes a high quality seat this is largest model with largest seat cushion. The only thing you have to let the air out to get out, otherwise the seat follows you up when you stand up. I'm heavy. Installation wasn't to bad used two 17" long pieces of 1 x 3 tubing drilled a 1 inch hole on one side and 3/8 on other. Original seat was a 10 x 15 base new was a 15 x 15 base. Factory seat plate comes out with four bolts, fitted the air base. then installed base with seat pan and adapter. Then put seat on the air base, made it easier to get it in cab, didn't use the operator present switch just used a jumper on that plug. Had to order a factory harness as I have 3rd function on the FEL and they share the same 15 amp circuit, another $25 cable from Kubota. Made a small 10" high step that I hall up into the cab with me as the first step is a little tall.