M7060 WSM

/ M7060 WSM #1  

RoyKing

Platinum Member
Tractor
M7060HSC/18, RTV-X1100C
Mine is now in hand, If you need section let me know I'll scan and post, just don't ask for everything.

/ M7060 WSM #2  
Where'd ya get it, how'd ya get it and how much was it? I need one. ;)

/ M7060 WSM
I made dealer include it and supplies out to 500 hours with order. Messick's got them $150.00

/ M7060 WSM #4  
Wow. Nice deal ya got there. Thank you.

/ M7060 WSM #5  
That IS a good deal. I downloaded my Owners Manual( not WSM ) for the new Ram Power Wagon. It came down as a pdf document. Before I realized its size - I began a printout on my printer. Sipping coffee - noticed the readout said - "printing page # 17 of 741 pages". Put a rapid halt to that. I'll be satisfied reading it here on the computer. Called the salesman - I will get the same thing with the new truck. It will be on one DVD - no hard copy.

/ M7060 WSM #6  
I got my WSM from the service manager. I brought a thumb drive and he put the PDF on it. He seemed happy to. You might want to ask your dealer if you're looking for one.

/ M7060 WSM
Kubota Wsm is just a large pdf not really and application that is indexed. My new mustang has really great app that helps. Kubota needs to look at putting more effort into there WSM they remind me of 1960 car manuals.

/ M7060 WSM #8  
Roy - I downloaded a WSM for M5040, M6040 & M7040. Came directly from Kubota Corporate web site. Its around 245 pages - it was free. Might be worth somebody checking out. However - I'll just bet their newer '60 series aren't free.

I would gladly send it to anybody that needs a WSM for that mentioned series. It's collated, tabbed, indexed -2.7MB. It just a straight forward WSM.

Send me a PM.

Last edited:
   / M7060 WSM
Don't know, but I couldn't find a free version, way more pages in mine.