M9540 loader problem

/ M9540 loader problem #1  

Akaushi

Tractor
M9540
I have an M 9540 Kabota bought it secondhand loader off of a fairly new tractor installed it on my tractor and having problems with the Curl. Plumbed it according to the diagram in the parts book and mechanics service manual The problem is when I go to curl up in curls fine when I curl down it still curls up but slowly I thought perhaps the hoses were switched so when I switched them it works fine except in reverse order the joystick and the self leveler is self-leveling in reverse

/ M9540 loader problem #2  
Does the boom lift ok?

/ M9540 loader problem
Yes the boom goes up and down no problem

/ M9540 loader problem #4  
I have a couple of questions.

Does the curl cylinders retract when curling up on your loader?

When you swap the hoses did it curl correctly but just the controls were reversed?

What type of self leveler, mechanical or hydraulic?

/ M9540 loader problem #5  
I don't know how a hydraulic self leveler works, but that is where I would be checking the hose routing.

/ M9540 loader problem #6  
Can you deactivate or turn the self leveling option off on that model? I agree with leejohn that sounds like something in the self leveling circuit but could be a valve in leveling vs the lines.
Can you post the schematic you have in the parts book. Might aide in providing ideas on what could be source of the problem.

/ M9540 loader problem #7  
WHat is the loader make and model? Is it a kubota loader? Is it the right one for the tractor? Or is this a retrofit job?

/ M9540 loader problem #8  
How long have you tried it? It may take some time to get air bled-out. Also, if the loader was empty of hydraulic oil, you may have sucked up quite a bit from your tractor’s oil supply. Check hydraulic oil dipstick. See if it’s low.