Mahindra 1526 hydraulic issue

/ Mahindra 1526 hydraulic issue #1  

FFRKing

Tractor
2016 Mahindra 1526 HST
I have a 2016 1526 HST that I bought used with only 140 hours on it. Currently has 175 hours. The power steering started to get a little stiff, then the loader was jerky. Fluid is full, but I decided to do a fluid change since I didn’t know if the initial recommended service was done. I pulled the filter and found what looked like pieces of gray silicone sealer in the filter. I decided to put the filter back on and check it regularly to see if any more pieces came thru. Everything worked fine at this time. Sat for a month and when I used it yesterday it worked at first then nothing would work. No loader and wouldn’t move forward or back. I shut it off and let it sit for a few minutes and when I started it up it would work for a couple of minutes then nothing. I pulled the filter again and found nothing. I assume that something is blocking the hydraulic flow but don’t know where to start. Can anyone tell me the path the fluid takes from the pump? I guess I just have to start pulling lines and try to flush them out but would like to know the best place to start.
Thanks

Chris

/ Mahindra 1526 hydraulic issue
Pulled the filter again today and found more silicone. Hydraulics work for a short time then stop until I shut it off for a few minutes then restart. At some point I know I’m going to be too low on oil to operate. I hate to add any oil until I get this taken care of and then I will do an oil change.

/ Mahindra 1526 hydraulic issue #3  
If you're finding foreign matter in the filter, you're sure find it in the tank as well. Might as well do a full drain now before it contaminates something bad internally.

Not exactly sure how to "flush" the system, but I'm sure there's a YT video for it. I know some of the small engine mechanics suggest flushing a line to the next fitting, rather than trying to flush the whole system at once. Be sure to relieve the pressure on your control valve before you drain the tank.

If you find a "bunch" of foreign matter from the tank, you might have to take one line off at a time, and flush it with something before adding hydraulic oil.