Tractor Sizing Mahindra 1533 and Bush Hogging

/ Mahindra 1533 and Bush Hogging #1  
Tractor
Mahindra 1533
I spent a great deal of time hogging 15 acres with a 5 footer looked good after but it was a strain on me.
Does anyone feel that a 6 foot would work on the 1533 not to hilly but ?
Thanks all.

/ Mahindra 1533 and Bush Hogging #2  
My two cents is a five footer is about max for your tractor. Guys, correct me if I've wrong, I'm sure not a brush cutter expert, but I think you are maxed out.

/ Mahindra 1533 and Bush Hogging #3  
I spent a great deal of time hogging 15 acres with a 5 footer looked good after but it was a strain on me.
Does anyone feel that a 6 foot would work on the 1533 not to hilly but ?
Thanks all.
Go for it, my 1533 handles a six-footer no problem. I cut rough farm fields with it, knocking down 1 1/2" saplings and bushes in addition to hood high grass.

It's great because the cutter is wider than the tractor wheels (and wider than a 5 footer)

Brian

1497656081340.jpg

/ Mahindra 1533 and Bush Hogging
Brian thanks you've solved a problem and the width is perfect again I'll post a picture but it's pretty dirty I'll take a lead from you and clean mine up!
I have really enjoyed the 1533 shuttle.

/ Mahindra 1533 and Bush Hogging #5  
Brian thanks you've solved a problem and the width is perfect again I'll post a picture but it's pretty dirty I'll take a lead from you and clean mine up!
I have really enjoyed the 1533 shuttle.
My just happens to be less than a year old and I did bump my wife's car out of the garage so that I could deter theft which happens to keep it clean looking. Now she says we should build a barn, hmm sounds like a good idea.

I originally was looking at the Max26, but wanted something just a bit bigger. Then they came out with the 1526, which I considered, but the PTO power was less than the that of the Max...not by much, but I couldn't wrap my head around that scenario, I was concerned about PTO. So I was all set to buy the Max26 and my wife had another grand idea, she told me that as soon as I got it home, I'd regret that I didn't have something bigger ...so ... I bought the 1533 and since has respectable PTO, I had an idea to go for the six foot because I knew it would handle it... Which, as stated earlier, it does.

/ Mahindra 1533 and Bush Hogging #6  
The shuttle likes it much better but both run them.... we run 5fters on even 26xls