Mahindra 5145??

/ Mahindra 5145?? #21  
Update. So I spent a considerable amount of time under the tractor today and located 22 zerks on the tractor itself. I did not take the plastic cover off the 3pt control column but looking in it with a flashlight it looks like there is at least one there as well. They are all wearing red plastic caps now and are much easier to find but I’m sure those will fall off at some point. Not to mention the 12 zerks that are on the FEL. I’m gonna need some more grease.
Here’s a picture of the zerks underneath the 3 point control cover. There’s three of them. And don’t forget the one under the floor mat for the clutch linkage. I have the 5155 and love it. They didn’t skimp on grease fittings. Hope this is helpful.
237317FF-21DF-4D81-8F97-60F9C77F4AAB.jpeg
868431B1-9F02-4240-825D-E18F16C59B05.jpeg

/ Mahindra 5145??
Thanks Andy. That is a big help. I really didn’t want to take that cover off just to look- I wouldn’t have guessed there were 3 of them under there. That brings the total up to 25- not including the FEL. The more time I spend on this machine, the more I like it. I just finished adding some bolt on hooks/clevis
to the bucket. Now I’m really ready to do some damage😀

/ Mahindra 5145?? #23  
Has anyone else had any issues with their parking brake?
When it’s applied it holds ok but sometimes the led light comes on sometimes not. Same thing with the buzzer.
I know it only comes on when the tractor is in gear but it is also hit and miss. Not a big issue but kind of annoying.
Mine stopped warning me within a couple months after purchase. I've never taken the time to really mess with it but I can get it working, for a short time, by playing around with the contact where the wire/plug connects. It can be frustrating, especially when you find you've been running the tractor with the parking brake engaged for a bit.

/ Mahindra 5145??
Mine stopped warning me within a couple months after purchase. I've never taken the time to really mess with it but I can get it working, for a short time, by playing around with the contact where the wire/plug connects. It can be frustrating, especially when you find you've been running the tractor with the parking brake engaged for a bit.
Been there done that. Thankfully I didn’t get very far before I realized the brake was on. Mine started acting up after about 2 weeks of having it. I can’t imagine it would be that difficult of a fix but I really haven’t had the time to look at it. If I stumble across a solution I will pass it on.

/ Mahindra 5145?? #25  
Has anyone else had any issues with their parking brake?
When it’s applied it holds ok but sometimes the led light comes on sometimes not. Same thing with the buzzer.
I know it only comes on when the tractor is in gear but it is also hit and miss. Not a big issue but kind of annoying.
I don't get light nor buzzer..I usually Remember when I go to take off and it doesn't move