Buying Advice Mahindra 6010 HST with ML 156 loader

/ Mahindra 6010 HST with ML 156 loader #1  

Windsors

Tractor
looking to buy
Hi- Going to be borrowing this tractor with FEL from a good friend with possibility to buy. In good shape. 1310 hours. 4WD, enclosed cabin, AC and heat works. Dont know the year, but he thinks he bought it 8-9 years ago new. Can you tell from the SSN or anywhere else on the tractor the manufacture date ?

Will be able to put it through its paces for a few weeks before making an offer if I like it. He is looking for $17K, but that's negotiable.

What should I look for in this model as far as issues?

Are parts readily available for this model? We have a Mahindra dealer near me, but I haven't called them yet but will.

I want a backhoe for it. Are they avalable for this model still ? Looked for a 595 BH and haven't found one for sale used yet. Interested in other options that would fit.

Thanks

Bill

/ Mahindra 6010 HST with ML 156 loader #2  
6010 were made from 2011 to 2015 - so likely a 2014 if he thinks it's 8-9 Yrs old. Here is a link to decode the S/N and year built. Year my Mahindra was made?

As far as a BH, gettting one with a subframe likely is best to stay Mahindra, but there are decent aftermarket units like Woods and Bradco that you may find fit.

/ Mahindra 6010 HST with ML 156 loader
Thanks Carl. Looking forward to other comments on the tractor as well.