Mahindra 7060

/ Mahindra 7060 #1  

Hahn

Tractor
Mahindra 7060
Ok I have purchased what is suppose to be a 2011 Mahindra 7060. I have had nothing but problems with this tractor from day 1. I really like how heavy it is built but am sick of hauling it in to be repaired. I have noticed there is a lot of paint over spray on all my stickers and have also noticed the underside of frame is a dark grey instead of black as everything else. My wiring and stuff has black overspray on it as well. I have been told by a person that Mahindra stopped using the dark grey paint in 2009. My whole tractor appears to have been repainted at some point. I am not trying to bash Mahindra because I do believe they have a good product but I think I have a lemon here. Can anybody give me some insight on this paint issue?

/ Mahindra 7060 #2  
Just thinking ... sounds like someone re-painted it for one reason or another.

/ Mahindra 7060 #3  
Isn't the serial number and year of manufacture stamped on the engine (right side)?

What kind of problems have you had?

/ Mahindra 7060 #4  
Ok I have purchased what is suppose to be a 2011 Mahindra 7060. I have had nothing but problems with this tractor from day 1. I really like how heavy it is built but am sick of hauling it in to be repaired. I have noticed there is a lot of paint over spray on all my stickers and have also noticed the underside of frame is a dark grey instead of black as everything else. My wiring and stuff has black overspray on it as well. I have been told by a person that Mahindra stopped using the dark grey paint in 2009. My whole tractor appears to have been repainted at some point. I am not trying to bash Mahindra because I do believe they have a good product but I think I have a lemon here. Can anybody give me some insight on this paint issue?

I am confused. What are your problems that needed repairs? Never had a problem I could not handle with my 6520 with 665 hours on it, which is the predecessor of your 7060.
hugs, Brandi