Mahindra Ad in Texas Farm Bureau Monthly Newmagazine

/ Mahindra Ad in Texas Farm Bureau Monthly Newmagazine #1  

bindian

Tractor
Mahindra 6520 4WD
Years ago, I sent a copy of my Texas Farm Bureau monthly news magazine to Martin at MUSA, telling him that Mahindra needed to advertise in it.:thumbsup: As all other tractor brands advertised there. Well, the Sept. 6, 2013 issue came out with a full page Mahindra ad.:D Yippee, Mahindra does listen:cool:................in their own sweet time.:eek:
hugs, Brandi Sept 6, 2013 Mahindra Ad in Texas Agriculture 2.jpg

/ Mahindra Ad in Texas Farm Bureau Monthly Newmagazine #2  
I'm still waiting for Mahindra to come out with a big calendar. Lot's of purty red tractors is various poses... doing all kinds of nasty things... I wouldn't mind if they even included dog's in the background watching the goings on.... [ carefull girl, I am trying to be nice here..... I know how good you can shoot.. :) ]

Last edited:
   / Mahindra Ad in Texas Farm Bureau Monthly Newmagazine
I'm still waiting for Mahindra to come out with a big calendar. Lot's of purty red tractors is various poses... doing all kinds of nasty things... I wouldn't mind if they even included dog's in the background watching the goings on.... [ carefull girl, I am trying to be nice here..... I know how good you can shoot.. :) ]

Jerry,
It wouldn't be nasty things. It would be dirty things because......................that's what tractors do. ...............and dogs love the fresh dirty tractors leave.
hugs, Brandi